they save you from A

(Sorry Noel and Wren aren't listed in this one! It might be like that for some of the preferences I find)
-
Caleb: After Caleb would have saved you from A he would more than likely blame himself for anything and everything that happened to you. He would try and make it up
to you even though you knew it wasn't his fault, but he would end up convincing himself that he could have protected you better from the start so he wouldn't have even had to save you in the first place.
-
Ezra: Ezra would be pretty protective of you for the next few days, not letting you out of his sight and making sure he could always contact you. He would try to persuade you to stay with him by bringing you chocolate and old movies, that sort of thing. He would pretty much offer to be your cuddly teddy bear until he was confident you weren't going to be attacked by A as soon as you stepped out of his door.
-
Toby: Toby would most likely be hell bent on keeping you safe, so much so that he would convince you to lay with him for the who night so he could protect you. He would be pretty alert for the next few days and he would try not to leave your side if he could.
-
Mike: After Mike saved you from A he would probably be angry at the fact that you could have gotten hurt and you would need to calm him down and assure him that you're okay. I think that after he had calmed down the two if you would watch a movie, just something that you could together.
-
Jason: Jason would hold you close to him, just wrapping you up in his arms and letting you stay cocooned there until you felt ready to let go. He would take you back to his house and you would just lie together in bed and he would spoon you, letting you tell him everything and wipe away your tears when you cry. I don't think he would care if he didn't sleep, as long as he knew you were safe and that you would be there when the sun rose in the morning.
-
credit to just-some-fandom-imagines on Tumblr