Jason→Accident

"Hello?" you said, picking up your phone.

"Oh my god, Y/N."

"Jason? What's going on?" you asked nervously, hearing the pain in his voice. You had a huge argument with your boyfriend of six months only an hour earlier and you were worried he may have returned to his previous habits.

"Y/N," Jason moaned again.

"Jason, what is going on?" you asked, as the phone began to break up. "Jason?! Jason!" you shouted but there was no longer an answer. You texted Emily, knowing she was with Jason, or was suppose to be, but she didn't respond. You had to do something, what if he was hurt? You pulled your phone out again and called Spencer.

"What's going on?" you asked as she answered.

"Y/N?"

"Where is Emily?"

"Her and Jason went to his dad's- wait, didn't he tell you this?"

"That's not important, Spencer. Has Emily texted you?"

"No. Wait, she just sent me a SOS," she said sheepishly.

"Me too," you said as your phone buzzed. "I'll be over in five," you said as you hung up the phone and grabbed your keys.

"Hey," Hanna said when you arrived at Spencer's house.

"What's going on?"

"Y/N," Aria said, placing a hand on your shoulder. "We don't know yet, we're gonna head down to the hospital right now."

"The hospital?!" you asked desperately. The girls looked at you sympathetically as you followed them to Spencer's car.
You pulled up to the hospital and rushed in.
"Jason DiLaurentis," Spencer said at the front desk.

"Y/N."

You spun around and saw Emily walking towards you.
"Emily, what is going on?" you asked for the third time that night.

"Jason and I went to his dad's apartment to get the picture. We were on our way back up when the elevator came to a stop. Jason lifted up the doors so I could get out, and once I did, he started to come down when the elevator plummeted to the floor." You sat there silent for a moment taking in what happened.

"Can- can I see him?" you asked hesitantly. Emily nodded and led you down the hall. You walked through the door Emily indicated and closed it behind you. The girls let you go on by yourself for a while.

"Emily?" Jason asked hoarsely.

"No, it's me," you said, making yourself seen. This as the first time you got to see the damage Jason had and it took your breath away. He was strung up in so many different wires and cords, he could barely move. "Jason," you whispered to yourself as you walked towards him.

"Did Em call you?" he asked. You nodded. "Good."

"How do you feel?" you asked, knowing it was a stupid question. He felt like shit, he just fell down an elevator shaft.

"Not great," he said bitterly. You sighed and he looked at you concerned. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," you said dismissively. You both sat in silence for a while. Spencer came in and saw the uncomfortable tension.

"I was just bringing Jason water," she said as she swiftly exited the room.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he said finally breaking the silence. You stood up and looked at him, beginning to pace a bit. You didn't really wanna talk about this right now.. He placed an arm on your waist and sat you down on the bed next to him. "I know it's not your fault that A keeps threatening our relationship. It's - it's just so hard not being able to do anything to protect you. To protect us. I was way out of hand." You placed a hand on his chest, and he covered yours with his. "I love you, you know?"

"Yes, Jason. I know. It just felt like you were attacking me, and with A actually attacking me, I needed you to be there for me. I'm sorry about the things that I said. I was so terrified when you called me, and then when it broke off. I thought- I thought you might-"

"You thought I went back to my old ways?" Jason finished. You nodded.

"I know it's crazy, and I should have more faith in you but, it was the first thing that came to mind. One of the worst things that came to mind as well."

"It's not crazy. I understand," he said with a squeeze of your hand. "But have a little bit more faith in me, babe."

"I love you, and I have faith in you," you whispered, leaning over to kiss his soft lips. He flinched slightly and you pulled away. "Sorry."

"I didn't say stop," he said with a laugh. You kissed him quickly but didn't forget about the pain he was in. You laid down next to him and he shifted slightly so you could both fit. You laid your head on his strong chest and concentrated on his breathing.

"I will kill whoever did this to you," you said before Jason and you fell asleep.
---
credit to imagines-for-the-fangirls-soul on Tumblr