Jason/Ezra→Love Triangle (request)

This is a request from JessieHarper0, I hope you like it!
-
Warning: mentions of sex
-
Don't get me wrong, Jason and Ezra are great guys, but it's just so hard to choose between them. I had been romantically involved with both of them in the past week, and I feel so bad lying to them, but I couldn't make up my mind.

Jason is an amazing guy. I've known him a long time, long enough to know about his drinking problem and to have helped him on the road to recovery. He has such a kind heart and he really cares about me.

Ezra is an amazing guy, too. I've known him since he moved into the apartment next door, when I helped him carry some boxes into his new place. He is so charming and had my heart since I met him.

I really felt bad having sex with both of them, but I really had to decide which one I really wanted to be with. I didn't intend to break anyone's heart!

I decided I couldn't choose on my own, so I called over my friend Toby. My mother had been good friends with his mom, and when she passed away, we still kept in touch. "Toby, what do you think about Ezra and Jason? I really like them both, but-" "Jessie, go with whoever your heart is telling you. Be with who you really love," Toby knew exactly what to tell me. I grinned, "thanks, Cavanaugh!"

Two months later
I lay down on the bed in Ezra's apartment, groaning in pain. I was waiting for my boyfriend to get home from his teaching job, and I was making dinner for him to come home to. But my stomach had other plans, so I had to sit down. The pain was too unbearable. I decided to call Toby to bring me something to help my stomach ache. I picked up my phone, ready to call, when a wave of nausea hit me. I scrambled to the bathroom right on time, as I vomited into the toilet.

Once I had thrown up a few times and was almost sure I wasn't going to do it again for another few minutes, I gave Toby a call. "Toby, I need you to swing over to Ezra's and bring some pregnancy tests over, along with some pain pills." And then I hung up, not giving Toby a chance to react.

About fifteen minutes later, Toby barged in the door, not even knocking. He was furious, knowing what I had gotten myself into. Without a word, he shoved the bag into my hands and turned me towards the bathroom.

Three minutes later
I flipped the tests over in the bathroom after two minutes were up. Each had two pink lines, indicating my fate.

Later that day
"Ezra, I'm pregnant," I said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "Wow, Jessie! That's amazing news!" He walked over to me on the couch, and picked me up. "I love you!" He exclaimed, and gave me a huge bear hug," "Wait, Ezra. The-there's something else. I don't know if the baby is yours-or Jason's," I watched the smile fade from his face and replaced with a hardened frown. "Technically, I didn't cheat on you because we weren't dating at the time," I added. "I need to call Jason. Right now. He needs to know the truth. "Wait- Ezra!" But I was too late. He had already started explaining things to Jason.

One month later
Jason, Ezra, and I waited nervously for our names to be called. Three weeks ago we had a DNA test done, to determine the father of the child. We decided it would be the best option. "Party of Ezra?" We heard the doctor say, so we got up and followed him into his office. "The father is... Jason DiLaurentis."
---
Credit to ellasfood on Wattpad