Ezra→Halloween (request)

From now on, I'll be using y/n instead of a name. I just want everyone to imagine themselves in the story! This was requested by @rachel2244 enjoy!
-
I examined myself in the mirror, tugging at the hem of my skirt. I was dressed up as Wonder Woman, and my boyfriend, Ezra, was going to be here any minute in his Batman costume.

"Hey, (y/n)! You look beautiful!" I heard Ezra say as he entered my room.

"Thank you, Ezra. You look very handsome," I blushed as I re-adjusted my too-tight skirt.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yep. And when we come back tonight, my parents won't be home. They left this morning for Bora Bora. It's their anniversary present to themselves," I laughed.

Before we opened the door of my house, Ezra made sure to put his batman mask on. Even though I was eighteen, he was still my English teacher, and I, his student.

"So, which side of the road do you want to hit first?" Ezra asked, as we headed down the sidewalk.

"How about this side? That way, we can round off the end of the road and come back the other way?" I suggested, as we walked up Hanna's driveway. Hanna was my next-door neighbor, and the girl from the group of whom I'm closest with. We'd both been semi-losers in middle school, and I'd rode the popularity train with her and Mona, beginning during Sophomore year.

"Hey, (y/n) and Ezra! Come in!" Hanna grinned, smoothing down her shimmery silver evening gown. She was wearing a crown and a sash reading, "Miss America," so you can guess what she was.

"The party has arrived! Do you two want to chill here for another fifteen minutes, until the real trick or treating starts?" Caleb asked. He was wearing a sharp black suit, and I could only guess that he was a host (or judge?) for Hanna's 'Miss America pageant.'

"Sure, that sounds great!" I grinned. Hanna led us into her kitchen and we all sat down around the table, Hanna reaching for the champagne in the middle.

Caleb grabbed us all glasses, and we took long swigs.

"I just realized that I forgot my Wonder Woman headband. I think I'm going to go back and get it," I sighed, getting up from the table.

"Okay!" Hanna smiled, and went back to giggling at one of Caleb's jokes.

I left out Hanna's front door and went around my backyard, unlocking my back door. As I opened it, an arm pulled me back.

A scream arose in my throat, but I couldn't get it out before a hand was clamped around my mouth, something sweet and cold on the washcloth pushed into my mouth.

I felt sleepy, then I completely blacked out. I couldn't remember what happened next.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair, still wearing my costume. My hair was matted, though, and my head was throbbing.

"EZRA! HELLO?" I screamed, "HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE!"

"Shut up, or else I'll have to gag you," a voice hissed from behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked, quieter this time.

"Like I'd tell you. I only took you to lure the other girls here. I need them, not you. Spencer's smart, Emily's protective, Aria's creative, and Hanna's determined. But what are you? The one who stole Aria's boyfriend, your teacher? The one who stepped over anyone to be popular, like Hanna and Mona? Spencer may have liked to compete with Ali, but everyone knows you're the real bitch of the group," the voice cackled.

I didn't have time to respond, though, because a door was broken open and light poured in, almost blinding me.

Hanna and Caleb jumped on the masked figure as Ezra attempted to untie me.

What happened to you? What did they do?" Ezra panicked.

"I got pushed around a lot... mostly rope burns and bruises. But that's it. How did you even find me?" I asked.

"'A' sent us a video that said if we didn't find you in time, you would die. Luckily, Hanna recognized this barn from a party she went too. I was worried that we'd be too late," Ezra sighed, as I shrank into his arms.

I began to hear sirens, and realized the figure was unconscious on the floor. Caleb and Hanna were holding each other tight, and I fell asleep in Ezra's arms, finally feeling at ease.

---
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad