44 - Ray of sunshine

Guys, I seriously can't stop smiling at all of the comments on the previous chapter. I knew that I would get a reaction, I just didn't think I'd get that much of a reaction haha~

_________________________________________

In his twenty-three years of living, Yuri could say with confidence that life just loved dropping surprises on him.

There was that one day where a bunch of reporters suddenly barged into the inn.They caught wind of Victor's whereabouts and swarmed the area. The huge crowd was hard to placate. Those pesky reporters wouldn't budge until they caught a glimpse of the Russian skater. He remembers having to clean up the mess that they have made after all the commotion...he wishes that they never come back.

On the bright side (and on a totally unrelated note), Victor has finally lifted his ban. He had finally lost enough weight and was deemed fit enough to practice ice skating again.

At last. His hard work has finally paid off.

He knows that you were currently with Yuko back in the rink so he quickly headed over there to tell you the good news. Victor probably went ahead as well.

What he wasn't expecting though was the huge mob waiting outside the main entrance of the rink.

He just dealt with this the other day and now he has to deal with them again?

Oh boy...

He tried to squeeze himself through the crowd and finally made it to the other side after a little bit of pushing and shoving.

As he reached the other end, he bumped into the glass doors quite hard. He was a sweaty mess but he could care less about what he looked like.

He was just happy he made it, "Finally, I'm here..."

"Yuri..."

He turned to see the triplets who were blocking out the onslaught of people. He gave them a tired smile, "Oh hey you three." he said, breathing heavily but the elated smile never left his face, "Guess what, my weight is finally back to what it was during the Grand Prix Final. Victor has allowed me to go skating again!"

Unfortunately for him, he failed to notice their warning tone...

Nor the angry blonde who landed a drop kick on his back making him dramatically topple over inside the building.

He swore he heard that same guitar riff again in the background.

Before he could come to, the blonde placed his foot on top of his fore head, "Ack! My face!"

He had no chance of escape.

"All of this is your stupid fault!" The Russian Yuri yelled, "now say you're sorry!"

As Yuri muttered incoherent apologies, his only thought was why was Yuri Plisetsky in Hasetsu...and more importantly, why was he stepping on his head?

Yuri was then surprised that the pressure on his cranium disappeared. When he stood up, he saw Yuri Plisetsky in a choke hold by none other than you.

He was saved.

"Agh! Let go of me you b-" The blonde wasn't able to finish his sentence when he saw just how livid you were. He could feel an ominous aura surround you.

You glared daggers onto the young teen, "What the fuck do you think you were doing?"

"I don't answer to the likes of you, asshole!"

You tightened your grip around his neck and Yuri watched in fear. He didn't plan on becoming a witness to a murder.

"Apologize."