One

•Merci•

"I don't care if it was just a fling! You still fucked the slut that lives down the hall from you while we were in a relationship!" I yelled at my, now ex, boyfriend over the phone.

"What do you mean were?" He asked.

"I mean we were in a relationships and now we aren't. Have a nice fucking life!" I said hanging my phone up and throwing it against the wall. I heard it shatter but didn't really care. I needed a new one anyway.

I grabbed a couple more things and chucked them at the wall before getting my purse and keys and leaving my house.

Walking out of my front door is always awful, damn paparazzi. I love my job, trust me, but I don't always love what comes with it.

I unlocked my Jeep and climbed on, placing my purse in the passenger seat. I backed out of the driveway and made my way to the nearest phone store.

Before getting out of the car, I put on my Gryffindor hat and a pair of sunglasses.

"How can I help you today?" The guy, Alex, asked.

"Yes. I broke my phone earlier but it was time for a new one anyway. I want an iPhone 7 plus."

"In which color ma'am?" He asked typing something into the computer.

"Jet black if you have it. If not rose gold." He nodded and went into the back where they keep the phones. He came back out and sat the phone down on the desk.

"You're in luck. This is the last black one." He said. He continued the process of switching all my contacts and information into the new phone.

"What do you mean you're out of black?" I heard someone ask from a few desks down.

"I'm sorry sir. The lady down there got the last one. We do however have the gold, silver, red and grey left to choose from." The boy sighed and chose the silver.

I felt bad about taking the last black, but then again I didn't because I had been waiting forever to get one. Alex finished all of my paper work and I paid him for it before he gave me my phone. I need to go and buy some cases for it now.

As I was about to leave, the boy from earlier stopped.

"You know, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. Maybe he was a fan but I dunno, he looked familiar too.

"You probably don't unless you listen to indieish alternative music minus that one damn song I wrote when I was 12." I said laughing and taking my sunglasses off.

"Holy shit, you're Merci Patrick!" He said in a whisper tell. I smiled and put the sunglasses back on. He smiled back at me and then I noticed the scar on his cheek.

"Wait. Take your sunglasses off." He smirked and slid them off.

"Damn. I bought Shawn Mendes' phone." I said laughing.

"Yeah about that. Since you bought my phone, you could at least give me your number."

"Smooth Mendes, smooth." I said taking his phone from him and putting my number in it. I still had the same number as before because it was transferred.

"So what are you up to now?" He asked, opening the door for me.

"I was going to go get a bite to eat and then go buy some stuff at the mall." I said getting my keys out of my purse.

"Nice. Mind if I tag along? I need to go buy some guitar strings and some more picks." He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets and rocking on his heels. I laughed and nodded, unlocking the doors. He smiled before pulling himself up into the passenger seat.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked. There aren't  many choices around here.

"Anywhere with ice cream is fine with me." He said.

-------------------

"Are you going to the RDMA's?" Shawn asked as we got out of my Jeep and made our way to the mall entrance.

"Sadly. I'm being forced to go." I said putting my keys in my bag.

"What do you mean, sadly? I love going."

"I'm protesting Disney. All they ever play of mine is that stupid one I regret everyday of my life." I said sighing and opening the door.

"Oh come on. I think call me maybe is great. It's actually one of my personal favorites." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So you're telling me, you never get tired of any of your songs. I know for a fact that they play stitches at least three times an hour on a radio station I refuse to listen to anymore." I asked.

"Sure it's overplayed, but it's the one song everyone sings along go at concerts. You've got to admit that it feels great to have the whole stadium yelling back at you."

He did have a point, but stadium was a little stretch.

"I wouldn't call awards ceremonies and live radio performances a stadium, but I get what your saying." I said turning into the phone accessory store.

"You've never performed in a stadium?" He asked, bewildered. I shook my head no and began placing cool looking cases in my basket.

"Interestingly enough, I'm still looking for an opening act for a world tour." He said, following close behind me. We have to talk fairly quiet because we are talking about our jobs and I don't feel like being mobbed today.

"I thought Charlie was opening for you?" I asked, blinding myself with one of those light up cases. I threw it back on the shelf and kept walking down the isle.

"Well yeah, he is. But, three's a party, ya know." He said scratching the back of my head.

"Yes because I'm sure I could convince my moms to let me go on tour with an 18 year old and a 25 year old." I said laughing.

"I thought you were 18?" He asked.

"Not until eleven days before you're 19." I said throwing some wireless headphones in the basket.

"Let my manager talk to them. I'm sure he could convince them." He said grabbing my arm and smiling.

"I'll think about it. They think I'm gay anyway so they may go along with it."

"Yay. But wait, why do they think you're gay?" He asked, grabbing a few phone cases for himself.

"I'm seventeen and have never brought a guy home. They just assume it because in gay and just haven't told them. Besides my ex was an ass and never wanted to meet them anyway" I said shrugging.

"But your aren't are you?" He asked laying his cases on the counter to pay for them.

"God no. No offense to anyone who is, but I definitely like guys." I said standing in line behind him.

"Interesting." He said.

--------------------------
New story who?

Schools almost over so I thought, why not?

😂😂😂

*edited*