Seven

Mercí

The first show is tonight. I woke up covered in a thin layer of sweat, nerves I guess. Or it could be from the dream I had where I went to start singing and I sounded like a goat in steroids.

I got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and let the water wash away the nerves that were forming in the pit of my stomach.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me, beginning to do my hair and makeup before getting dressed. After, I slid on black cropped tank with a pair of ripped jeans and a floral cover. I put on the ring my moms got me for my 15th birthday, a bracelet a fan gave me, I necklace I bought at a charity event, a bellybutton ring I got from walmart, and pair of earring from my grandma.

I took a picture of my outfit before grabbing my phone, which had a wallet case of it, and leaving the room for today. I knocked on the boys door to see if they were ready for breakfast.

Shawn walked out, hair still wet, with a black tee shirt and a pair of jeans on.

"Charlie's in the shower. He's going to meet us down there. You look nice today." He said throwing his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall.

"Is that your purity ring?" He asked looking at the rose colored ring on my right hand. I nodded and smiled, looking at him.

"I wear mine around my neck." He said pulling the chain from under his shirt. On it was a simple silver band with his initals carved on the inside. " I went swimming once and almost lost it off my finger, it was a gift from my dad and I didn't ever want to lose it so I bought a chain and it's been around my neck ever since." He said pushing the button on the elevator.

"That's a cute story." I said ruffling his slowly drying hair. He scrunched up his nose and I laughed.

The elevator dinged and we stepped out, walking towards the lobby for breakfast. We both grabbed plates and silverware before loading out plates with food.

"How familiar are you with I know what you did last summer?" Shawn asked after taking a bite of his muffin.

"The movie or your song?" I asked, wiping syrup off my hand.

"My song." He said chuckling.

"I mean it's on my phone and I listen to it when it comes along. Why?" He looked at me and smirked.

"No reason." He said, not bringing anything else about it up for the rest of the morning.

-----------

Minutes before sound check I was handed a piece of paper with the set list on it.

Merci:
Brand new moves
Hurricane (cover)
Cake
Dark side

Transition to Charlie with We don't talk anymore and Marvin Gaye duet.

Charlie:
Attention
One call away
See you again
Shape of you (cover)

Transition to Shawn, play soundtrack over speakers.

Shawn:
There's nothing holding me back
Lights on
I don't even know your name/aftertaste/kid in love/ I want you back
The weight
A little too much
Stitches
Bad reputation
Ruin
Castle on the hill (cover)
Life of the party
Three empty words
Patience
Roses
No promises
Don't be a fool
Understand
Mercy
Never be alone
Treat you better

Bring Merci back on stage. End show with I know what you did last summer duet

I looked over at both guys who were looking every where but at me. I rolled my eyes at then and walked on stage. I did what the sound people asked and then walked back into the dressing room.

I took out my phone and uploaded my outfit onto my charity website to set it to release the link to buy the outfit tonight after the show. They way it works is I post a picture and then the person over the website links all of the websites where the items come from to the picture and bundles them into one price and when fans buy it, 70% of the money from each purchase goes into the charity account while the other 30% goes back to the company the clothes come from.

@merbearsings2017 hey guys! The link to my outfit for tonight's show will drop at midnight my time tonight! Be sure to check it out. XO 😘

I closed out of twitter and looked at the clock. 12:20. I decided to take a little nap since we're going to be on vocal rest and going out of minds bored anyway in 10 minutes.

----------------

After the show was over, instead of going to the dressing room to change, I was pulled away into an empty room. Well empty minus one person.

"Merci sit down. I️ have a proposition for you."
I️ nodded and sat down.
"We want you and Shawn to date." I️ looked up at my manager in shock.

"Like for real?" I️ really wasn't in the mood for a relationship at the moment.

"If it becomes something real, than be my guest. But for right now it's just for show. Now that Justin's back with Selena, people are buying their music more instead of you guys'." I️ nodded and smiled.

"If he's alright with it, I️ guess I️ am." He smiled and then told me I️ was free to go.

Whale, this should be fun, right?

Dun dun dun! I️ came back and changed the story because I didn't like the way it was going 😂😂😂 don't kill me it's only like two chapters that I'm changing.

11-7-17