Forty-four

May 15th, 2018

"Have guys decided if you want to know the sex?" Dr. Warren asked as we walked into his office.

"Isn't it a little too early for that?" I asked, confused. "I'm only eleven weeks."

"Sometime we can tell a little early. I just want to make sure and ask Incase you don't want to know."

"Oh, well not just yet, if you can tell." Shawn said.

The doctor nodded and went back to doing his job.

"We've got to go to my moms before we leave for the airport." I said turning to look at Shawn.

"Where are we going this weekend?" Dr warren asked peaking around the computer screen.

"London. Summertime ball." We answered at the same time.

"Sounds exciting. But no more binding your belly, it's not growing as much as I would want it to at this point in the pregnancy. From the looks of it, the baby is growing fast but you aren't allowing your stomach to grow along with the baby."

"I'm hurting the baby?" I asked, panicking.

"Not necessarily, at least not yet." He said, taking off his glasses. "If you want to keep the pregnancy a secret, I might advise you to stay home because the baby's only going to get bigger and if your keep compressing your stomach, you're going to keep him or her from doing so."

—————————-

Enews: celebrity alert! Today we spotted Merci Patrick walking through the airport in Toronto

Enews: celebrity alert! Today we spotted Merci Patrick walking through the airport in Toronto. Her and boyfriend, singer Shawn Mendes, are on their way to London to perform at the Sumertime ball. Now while all of this is exciting, the real story here comes from the fact that Toronto's sweetheart seems to be hiding a secret or two from us. Is that a chips and queso belly (we know how much she loves it) or is that the beginnings of Baby Patrick-Mendes? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

View more comments
Username: I hope it's not a baby 😭

Username2: she's a fat ass, she's probably just gaining her weight back 😂

Username3: if it is a baby, it's probably not Shawn's. Mer is a giant whore 🤷🏽‍♀️

Merbearsings2017: how about you mind you fucking business 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shawnmendes: I don't think it's any of your business either way? So please keep your comments to yourself

"Alright, who do I have to fight?" Ally asked storming in to our half of the hotel suit.

"You can't fight everyone Allyssa." I said blowing my nose.

"Like heck I can't." She said sitting down beside me on the bed. "Where's Shawn at?"