Twenty-four

Merci's POV  (Christmas Eve)

Merbearsings2017 merry Christmas and happy holidays ❄️☃️❄️View more comments Mercisnumbaone she even makes ugly Christmas sweaters look good

View more comments
Mercisnumbaone she even makes ugly Christmas sweaters look good.
Charliesangel11 oh holy (jeans) night

"So you mean he just didn't do anything with her, and he told you?" Ally asked taking a cup of apple sauce out of my fridge.

"Yep. At least that's his story." I said sipping my coffee.

"Oooo just you want until I see her." She said punching her left hand into her right palm repeatedly.

"Calm down million dollar baby," I said reaching over and grabbing her hand. "It's not that big of a deal." She nodded and continued to eat her apple sauce.

I looked at the clock on the wall and sighed, getting up from my stool and walking towards my room. I put all of the presents that I needed to take over to my moms house into a duffle bag and dragged it out into the hall. I was definitely not prepared to deal with all of those people today. I'm just glad Ally and Shawn are going to be there.

"Let's go," I said monotonous, grabbing my keys and coat. I locked the door behind Ally and stopped in front of Shawn's door, knocking on it.

He opened the door quickly and went back to trying to button his shirt.

"It's a ugly Christmas sweater party Shawn. Why are you dressed up?" I asked, laying my bag on the ground.

"I wanted to make a good impression. I've got a sweater in my bag." He said. I smiled and walked over to him, helping him button his shirt and straightening it for him.

"Can you tuck it or do you need help with that too?" I asked laughing.

"Hey, keep it PG. Also, you might want to hurry up before I eat all of this cake you wanted me to carry," Ally said poking her head in the doorway. I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my bag of presents of the ground. Shawn grabbed his bag, coat and keys and locked the door behind us.

"Can we stop for coffee?" Ally asked crawling in the back seat of Shawn's Jeep.

"It's Christmas Eve, nothings open." I said lifting my giant bag of presents into the trunk.