Twenty-three

Merci's POV
December 20,2017 (6 weeks from the last chapter)

"Aimee, if you don't stop trying to give your brother chocolate, I'm going to put you in the corner." I said taking the candy away from Henri. I was currently baby sitting because my moms had to go last minute Christmas shopping. I told them to go two months ago but they didn't listen to me.

"He's got teeth now though. Him can eat it." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I know he's got teeth but that doesn't mean he can eat chocolate all the time." I said putting the chicken in the over and turning around to face her. She sighed and laid her head on the counter.

"Can I go watch paw patrol?" She asked trying to get down from the stool.

"No, the foods almost done." I said looking through Instagram.

"Where's Sawn?" She asked. He's usually here when she comes over.

"He's in California right now. "

"Can I goes to cafriona?" She asked, completely messing up the world. I laughed and shook my head. "Nope. But you can eat lunch and take a nap." I said reaching over the counter to ruffle her hair. Ali and Lino would be here after school and I was counting down the minutes cause this little girl is resting me.

"But I wants my Sawn." She said whining.

"First of all he's my Shawn, second of all you will go take a nap without any lunch." I said taking the chicken nuggets out of the oven and sitting them on top. "Moms may let you do whatever you want, but I'm not playing that game today." I fixed her plate and sat it down in front of her and giving Henri a few nuggets before walking to get Josie out of her play pin to give her a bottle.

"You not my favorite sissy anymores." She said throwing at chicken nugget on the floor. I took her plate away with my free hand and grabbed her down from the chair.

"Lay down. And don't get up." I said taking her into the spare room to sleep.

"I don't want to take a nap!" She said throwing herself on the floor and flailing her legs. I sat Josephine back down in the play pin and giving her the bottle. I bent down and picked Aimee up, laying her down in the bed and covering her up with the blanket.

"You're tired, and your upset because you're not getting your way. But what you will do is listen to me because I know what's best for you and if you don't listen to me, I'm going to call Santa and tell him not to bring your presents to your house." I said holding her arms down because she was still trying to his me.

"Okay." She said. I stood up from the bed and grabbed the baby monitor before walking back out to Henri. He was done with his food so I picked him up and walked over to the couch, he couldn't fall asleep with out cuddles because they have him spoiled. I put my feet up in the couch with Henri laying on my chest and covered us up, playing some Christmas movie. I grabbed my phone off of my lap and opened my messaging app.

Me: how's Cali?
Shawn ❤️ boring. How's babysitting?
Me: I'm going to end up killing your child in a minute 😂😂
Shawn ❤️ my child? 😂😂 she's not mine just because she likes me better than you.
Me: she's obviously yours if you knew who I was talking about. 😂
Shawn ❤️ tell her I'll see her tomorrow.
Me: you're coming back tomorrow?
Shawn ❤️ yeah. They moved my flight up. I'll actually be there at 11 tonight.
Me: really?
Shawn ❤️ yes. I'm on the way to the airport now love.
Me: yay! I'll see you tonight then?
Shawn ❤️ I'll see you tonight love.