Six

Merci

The first impression that Japan made on me, was that it was everything that you see on tv. It's was New York City in steroids full of LED lights and glitter. Lots and lots of glitter.

"Okay guys, if you want to do any sight seeing, do it today because the next two days you have shows and then we get on another plane." Geoff said handing us room keys at the hotel. We nodded and walked towards the elevators.

I gazed over Shawn's shoulder, with much difficulty, and saw that I was in a different room than the two of them. Oh thank god! I did not want to have to wear pants for longer than I had too.

I opened my door and threw my suitcase on the floor, running and jumping into the bed. The pillows were so soft and the memory foam seemed to encase me. My phone buzzed and I groaned, not wanting to get out of the bed.

I turned my head to the side slightly, just to wear I could see my phone. It was a twitter notification from Halsey. She tweeted a Japan flag emoji with a picture attached.

I sat up quickly, unlocking my phone to see the whole tweet.

"Holy shit! Oh my god! I've gotta....shes fucking in the same place as me. In the same damn hotel. Holy shit." I said jumping out of the bed and pacing back and forth.

Halsey is in the same ducking hotel as me. This can't be happening. Damn, if I was gay like my moms think I would definitely jump on that. Fuck. What if we are in the same elevator? What if I make a fool of my self?

I grabbed my room key and ran across the hall, practically beating down the door to the boys' room.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost." Shawn said, slightly laughing as he opened the door.

"Halsey. She's here. In our hotel. In Japan. This very building that we are standing in right now. What the hell am I supposed to do? 95% of my covers on YouTube are her songs. What if I run into her in the hall and she tells me I butchered her songs? Do you know how awful that would be?" I said pushing back him and into the room, pacing back and forth biting on my nails.

"The other 5% were my songs and I didn't think you butchered them." Shawn said grabbing my shoulders, stopping me from pacing. "And this is a big hotel, it's not likely that you'll run into each other."

"But I want to run in to her. She's the one artist who really got me into music, I'd be devastated if I knew I had the chance to meet her but didn't. I don't know what to do with my life." I groaned, throwing myself on the floor.

Shawn and Charlie laughed in I lifted one arm up flipping them off. That only made them laugh harder.

"Mer, go put on something nice and we'll go out sight seeing, and if we run into her, you'll already be dressed and ready for a picture." Charlie said grabbing my arm as Shawn grabbed my feet and they carried me across the hall to my room, throwing me on my bed.

I got up and walked over to my suitcase, trying to find something nice to wear. I grabbed a black and white skirt and a black halter top with a jean jacket and a pair of boots. I'll probable end up carrying the jacket until I feel how the weather is outside. I grabbed my small purse with my wallet and phone in it and my sunglasses and opened the door to see the boys waiting for me.

We got into the elevator and waited for the 25 floors to pass. We got to about the 17th floor when we stopped to pick up other people. They seemed to be a bunch of American tourists. Two of them wanted a picture with Shawn, three with Charlie and none with me, shocker there. Unless you listen to a lot of indie music or very cheesy pop (my dark age) than you probably don't know me, but I'm okay with that.

They ended up getting of on the 10th floor, I guess that's where the rest of the group was.

"Have I mentioned how much I hate elevators." I groaned as we shot back up to the 20th floor. We were so close to the ground yet so far away.

I sighed and pulled my phone out, playing a random game of evil apples until we could finally get out. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked over to Shawn who was gesturing to the glass window of the elevator.

Waiting to get on the elevator was my future baby mama. Not that that could actually happen. Or you know, the fact that I couldn't like a girl in that way no matter how hard I tried. What can I say, I'm a fan of the male species.

My eyes widened and I hid behind Shawn, pulling Charlie closer so they made a man wall in front of me. I ducked down the peak between their legs at her. Damn, they got some serious cake.

I shook my head at the thought as I heard the two of them trying to stifle their laughter. I pinched both of them in the leg to shut them up.

"It's so good to see you guys. How long are you in Japan for?" Queen asked.

"Three days." Shawn replied, not being able to contain the laughter that had made its way back.

"Isn't Mercí Patrick touring with you guys? Where is she, I really wanted to meet her." My lover said sounding slightly disappointed. Holy shit! Halsey wants to meet me?

This isn't happening. I'm going to open my eyes and this is going to be a dream. Nope still hiding behind two talk men with very nice asses.

"Oh uh she.." Charlie coughed. "She's-"

"Right here!" I said pushing my head and shoulders through their legs.

"What are you doing on the floor?" She asked. I grabbed Shawn's hand and pulled myself up, dusting off my skirt.

"Oh that? I was umm...I dropped a contact and I was looking for it." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Ahh. Well I'd love to get a picture with the one person on the planet who can sing my songs and make me cry...in a good way." HOOOLLLYYY SHHHHIIITTT! Halsey wants a picture with me. She said my covers made her cry. I can now die happily!

I handed my phone to Charlie, I don't trust Shawn after the 246 selfies I deleted that he took on the plane, and walked over to "pose" with my idol.

@Merbearsings2017

Wifey 😍😍😍😍😍😍 #finallymetmyidol #icandiehappynow

6/11/17 hope you like the update ❤️❤️❤️