Twenty-one

Merbearsings2017 watch out broadway, we're coming for you #aladdin2017

View more comments
Charlieputh why is everyone dressed up but Shawn? He always does this 😂
Shawnsmuffin98 literally everyone else, even the babies, are dressed up and Shawn's wearing a long sleeve tee shirt 😂😂😂

"Are you guys really not letting me go?" Ali asked as we were all putting our coats in to leave.

"Listen, I'm not going to change my mind. You stay here with Lilly and Andrew and think about why you aren't coming." Mum said as we all filled out the door.

"Where did you get this dress? It's so itchy." Ally asked, pulling at the top of the dress that I let her wear.

"Listen, I told you to put on the navy one." I said pulling up the skirt part of mine.

"I don't even think that counts as a shirt, let alone a dress." I rolled my eyes a pressed the button for the elevator. I felt a tug at the bottom of my dress and looked down at Aimee. I picked her up and placed her in my hip.

"Sissy you look so pretty." She said playing with my necklace.

"Not as pretty as you." I said booping her nose.

"Why did I gave to wear a suit?" Lino said pulling at his tie.

"Can everyone just stop complaining about everything?" I said putting my free hand up to my temple and rubbing it. The elevator opened and we all stepped in, pushing the button down the bottom floor.

Today as literally been the worst day ever. I woke up with a migraine, Ali has been complaining about being grounded all day, the freaking media was at it early this morning with rumors and every little thing has been pissing me off.

"What's wong sissy?" Aimee asked placing her hands on my cheeks and squishing them.

"Nothing love. Everything is great," I lied smiling and kissing her forehead.

"But yous crying." She said, wiping a tear I didn't even had from my face.

"The just a happy tear because I'm so happy to see you in your dress." I said smiling. We stepped out of the elevator and Shawn whispered something in Aimee's ear before taking my free hand.

"Hims think you lying." She said tilting her head to the side. "Are you?" She said poking her dimple.

"No baby girl. I'm not lying." She nodded and turned to Shawn, putting her finger in her mouth and biting.

"Sawn, hers say she's not lying." Aimee said as we got to the car. "Can I have candy now?" I laughed at her and Shawn held a finger up to his mouth to shush her.

"I said when we get to the theatre." He said taking her from me and bucking her in the car seat. We have to take two cars again. My moms, Shawn's mom, and Lino are in one car. Me, Aimee, Ally, Shawn and Aaliyah are in this one.