Sixty-three

November 22nd, 2018

Merbearsings17: first day off bed rest and the warden's in another country? Can you spell girls day?

View more comments

Shawnmendes: I've not even been gone three hours yet! Please be safe ♥️
>>>allycat22: they're in good hands 😉

Jamescharles: I knew you'd get hooked on the pinkidy-drinkites 💕
>>>merbearsings17: oh my gosh yes!

Username: you look like you're about to pop! I'm so exited!!!!

"Where did all of this stuff come from?" Ally asked following me into Essie's room. The amount of stuff in her had almost tripled since the baby shower, which was five days ago.

"Shawn's friends and other people that didn't come to the shower." I said pushing stuff out of the way with my feet to make a path.

"Who's the giant one from?" She asked looking a the huge box in the corner.

"Camila." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ooo, can I open it?" She asked clapping her hands together.

"Be my guest." I said sitting down in the rocking chair and pushing my feet up on the footstool.

"Let's see, a diaper bag, a couple of bottles, and a target gift card." She said pulling the stuff out of the box. "So creative."

"Then why is it in such a large box?" I asked confused.

"Hold on, there's something else." She said reaching into the bottom of the box. She pulled out a smaller box and read the label that was on it. Her face faltered.

"It's a box labeled for Shawn." She said looking up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We can't legally open that," I said. "Can we? I mean it was in a box for me."

"If I open it and go to jail, you have enough money to come bail me out." Ally reasoned. I shrugged and she began to open it. Her face furrowed together as she looked in the box.

"What?" I asked.

"It's a bottle of cologne." She said pulling it out of the box. "There's a note too." She said grabbing it out of the bottom of the box.

"I saw this when I was out and thought of you. I know it's your favorite." She read.

"God she gets on my nerves!" I said groaning. "I don't even want her stuff."

"Ohh, can I have the gift card?" She asked reaching for it. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "What, school supplies are expensive." She said sinking into herself.

"Whatever Allyssa." I sighed. "You can have the rest too if you want it."

"What am I going to do with a diaper bags and bottles?" She asked.