Twenty-six

Merbearsings2017 they say that what you do 1/1, you'll do all year

Merbearsings2017 they say that what you do 1/1, you'll do all year. Does that mean I get to stay in bed for 365 days #newyearsamebull
View more comments
Allycat21 that's my best friend, you go best frand 😩
Mamaofsix How was you night love? Give us a call 😘
Shawnmendes 😍😍😍😍

Well I know Shawn and Ally are awake. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was nearly 11am. I groaned before getting out of my bed and sliding on my slippers. I made my bed before going into the kitchen for coffee. I walked out and it was oddly quiet, the tv was playing the news and the dish washer was running, but other than that it was quiet.

I walked over to the fridge and saw a sticky note on it as I was opening it to get a water. I took a picture of it and sent it Shawn.

Me:

Shawn ❤️ do you think she's with Niall?Me: god I hope so 😂

Me: god I hope so 😂

There was a knock on my door so I walked over to open it, it was Shawn.

"So you do know how to knock." I said laughing and closing the door. He was wearing a grey polo shirt and some dress skinny jeans. "Where are you going so dressed up?" I asked handing him a bottle of water.

"I'm taking my beautiful girlfriend out for the day as soon as she gets ready." He said taking a sip of his water. I smiled before running into my room to get dressed.

"Do I need to dress up or casual?" I asked, yelling from my closet.

"Somewhere in the middle," he said walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, scaring the hell out of me.

"You've really got to stop doing that." I said grabbing my heart.

" I said grabbing my heart