Twenty

Merci's POV

I was woken up to the loud knocking on the door. I sat up in the bed and rubbing my eyes before standing up.

"Ow." I heard below my feet. I laughed slight as I remember faintly kicking Shawn out of the bed last night.

"Sorry." I whispered before walking around him and going to the door. Charlie's bed was empty so I guess he was already gone.

I opened the door to see Karen and my mum standing there.

"Why are you guys not dressed. We're waisting away the day." My mum said barging through the door. She walked over to the window and opened the curtains, cause my to cover my eyes with my hands.

Ally groaned and sat up, a pillowing covering her face. "What time is it?"

"8. Why is Shawn on the floor?" Karen asked.

"Because they kicked me out of the bed last night." Shawn said sitting up. "Why are you guys here?" He asked standing up and stretching.

"We're leaving for breakfast in 20 minutes. Get dressed." They said leaving out the door.

"That's not even enough time to take a shower." I whined, opening my suit case and grabbing clothes. Shawn grabbed his and went in the bathroom to change so me and Ally could get dressed in the room.

"There are way too many people in this car." I said climbing into the very back because I was the last one ready to leave. Excuse me for having to put make up on and get dressed in 20 minutes. We had to take two cars because of how many people there are.

Me, Shawn, Ally, Ali, Lino, Aimee and Aaliyah are in this one and and our parents and the babies are in the other car.

I was stuck between Aimee's car seat and Linos unbrushed teeth in the backity back of the SUV. Ali, Aaliyah and Ally are in the row in front of us and Shawn is sitting in the front beside the driver.

"Does anyone even know where we are going?" Ali asked.

"To eat." Lino answered, not looking up from his from.

"Yes, thank you captain obvious." Ali said, opening her text messages. I glanced over the seat to see who she was texting. She had a good morning text from person named Jakey.

"Who's Jakey?" I asked leaving forward on the seat. She pulled her phone into her chest and turned around to look at me.

"None of your business." She said with a snarky attitude.

"I will reach over this seat and take your phone." She rolled her eyes and turned back around. I wides my eyes like the meme of the guy blinking. She really thought I wouldn't?

I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over the back of the seat, grabbing the phone out of her hand.

"Hey, give it back!" She whined. I held up my finger and her as I read through her messages.

"Do moms know you have a boyfriend?" I asked, looking though the messages.

"No. And they don't need to know. Give me my phone back." She asked, grabbing for her phone. I leaned closer to Lino and continued to read.

"I'm just making sure there isn't anything inappropriate.... oh hold on what's this?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Gross Ali, you're 14. Do you text moms with the phone?" I asked hoping to fake her out to see if there was really anything that she was hiding. I didn't actually find anything.

"Look Mer, you can't tell moms okay they'll kill me. And you're in a relationship, you probably do it too. It's not like we live in the 1950's or anything." She said turning around with leading eyes. I looked at her shocked, was she actually doing something she shouldn't be.