Twenty-five

Allycat21 kissing 2017 goodbye with the best person in the world 😘😘 (ps out outfits for Coachella are going to be fire) Tagged: merbear2017 View more comments

Tagged: merbear2017
View more comments.
Iamhalsey there's literally two of them. See you slaying ladies tonight.
Charlieputh I feel overdressed
Shamilastan *cough* hoe *couch*

"I can believe I left me dress in New York." Ally said situating the top of the dress I let her borrow.

"I can't believe it either. I paid $300 for it Ally." I said throwing my hands in the air, frustrated.

"So what's the plan for Camila, are we throwing hands?" She asked rubbing her hands together and wiggling her eyebrows.

"We're going to act like responsible adults and we're not going to do anything," I said looking at her through the mirror while fixing my earrings.

"Where's the fun in that?" She asked falling onto my bed.

"Well the fun will be afterwards when you're not spending the night in prison." I said sitting on my vanity chair.

"I just wanna talk to her, there's no need for the police." She said, almost 100% convincing me that there would be a need for police.

"I'm coming back here after the party right?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Unless you find someone else to give your dunk behind a ride." I said winking at her.

"So that's a yes. I'm going to go make sure the couch is clean." She said walking into the living room.

"I have a spare room you know." I said as she was walking away.

"It smells like kids in there." She yelled from the living room. "Also, Shawn is in your kitchen." I sighed and stood up from my chair, turning off the lights and closing the door to my room. I walked into the kitchen and jumped up onto the counter in front of him.

"You look, wow." He said as I took the apple out of his hand and took a bite of it.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said grabbing him by his tie and pulling him closer before kissing him.

"I'm not ready to be an aunt yet, just remember that." Ally yelled from the couch. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Is she always here?" Shawn asked, grabbing my waist with his hands.

"Yep. I'm going to have to change the locks." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I can hear you!" I couldn't see her but I could almost guarantee that she was eavesdropping by pretending to play on her phone.

"She's going to be here tonight too," I said laying my head on his.

"We could try to set her up with someone," he suggested, keeping his voice low so she couldn't hear us.