Thirty-nine

Merbearsings2017: my view for the next five and half hours ♥️♥️ #coachella2018

Allycat21: I'm coach-hella excited 😜😜

Username: ally no.

Allycat21: ally yes username

Merbearsings2017: is it too late to leave her?

"Mer, I still don't think this is a good idea. You should have went to the doctor before we left." Ally whispered in my ear as we were waiting for the plane to take off.

"It'll be fine. I'll go when we get back from Coachella."

"If I get the flu or something from you, I'm suing."

"I don't have the flu Ally." I said, laying my head against the window.

"Still, if you get me sick..."

"You're suing. I got it." I said cutting her off.

"Ally, can I have my girlfriend back now?" Shawn asked, from his seat facing us. We had a section in first class that was four seats.

"Am I not good 'nough for ya Shawn?" Niall asked, laughing. Shawn leaned over and whispered something in Niall's ear, causing him to laugh harder. I raised my eyebrow at the two of them. Ally rolled her eyes and then stood up, switching seats with Shawn so that he could sit beside me.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright, love?" Shawn asked grabbing my hand after buckling his seatbelt.

"I'm fine, babe. I promise." I said smiling weakly, lying through my teeth. 

——————-
I don't know what worse about the flight, the stewardess trying to be a hoe or the turbulence making me even sicker. I honestly think I used 5 full trashcans.

"I'm so thankful to be off of that death trap. I'm never leaving Canada again after this trip!" I said into my Snapchat as we got into our Uber.
"Don't you have to do a couple of festivals this summer?" Ally asked from behind me, I was still recording on Snapchat.
"I'll drive then. Never again. I have never had a good experience on an airplane."
"Stop being so dramatic." Ally said finally looking up into the camera.

I ended the snap and laid my head against the car window.

"I need a shower." I said, thinking out loud.

"You really do. You smell like bile." Ally said, laughing. I lifted my hand up and flipped her off.

"I'm not talking to you." I whined.

"Too bad, cause I'm talking to you." She retorted. "Like alone, when we get to the hotel." She said poking me in the back.

"Whatever Allyssa." I sighed. We had about an hour and a half car ride and I was going to use that opportunity to take a nap.