Thirty-six

March 30th, 2018

"We have time to talk before mama gets home with Lino." Mum said handing me a glass of orange juice.

"I thought you called me here for a welcome home party. Not to be interrogated." I said taking a sip.

"That can wait a minute. I just want to talk." She said sitting on the couch beside me.

"Muuuuuuum." I whined.

"So are we going to have a grandchild in December?" She asked, patting my leg.

"I sure as hell hope that Ali isn't pregnant." I said laughing. "Because I'm not."

"We aren't getting any younger!"

"You're fort-" she looked at me and I didn't finish my sentence. "Look, can I at least turn nineteen before you start shopping for grandma memorabilia?"

"Mhm. Well Shawn was a week early on the plan." She said and I was confused.

"What plan?" I asked.

"You remember when you were in the hospital. We said he would ask you to move in with him by April, engaged by June and married by December." She pointed out.

"You guys are ridiculous."

"Are we really though? We were right about the first part." She said raising an eyebrow.

Merbearsings2017: my favorite goofball is finally home and just as himself as he was before the accident

Merbearsings2017: my favorite goofball is finally home and just as himself as he was before the accident. Thank to everyone for all of the kind words and prayers and for understand why I needed to take a break for a little while.

With that being said, big things are happening soon that I've been keeping under wraps. Stay tuned 💕

Username2: S H O O K! I'm so excited for this. But I'm even more excited that your little brother is okay!

Username: I'm so glad he's doing better!

Allycat21: glad the booger is finally home. But you better tell them soon before I do 👀👀

"Shawn, I love you. I do." I started. "But if you try to put a blindfold on me and you drive somewhere again, we may have a problem." I said as he helped me out of his Jeep.

"You know, you say that every time. But if I remember correctly, you weren't to opposed to the blindfold when we were in Florida?" He said, bending down and whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

We walked a little before we stopped. "Alright. I'm taking the blindfold off now." I kept my eyes closed as he untied the blindfold and it fell into my open hands.

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled.

"Is this-?" I asked turning around to look at Shawn. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and smiled.