Sixty-two

November 17th,2018

Another week on best rest, I cry.

"I really don't know if I should leave you next week." Shawn said bringing me dinner. I picked up the fork and grabbed a bite.

"It's just for one day Shawn. You need a break from taking care of me anyway." I said, with a mouth full of food.

"I don't know Love." He said hesitantly.

"You can't say no to the Macy's parade." I said. "Not everyone gets to do it."

"Yeah, but I still don't want to leave you here. What if you go into labor?"

"You're literally going to be an hour and a half plane ride away. 50 minutes if you take a private jet." I explained. "Just go do the parade and then come back."

————————-
"It is currently 12:02pm and I am sitting on a couch." I said into the camera. "Ally's making me Instagram live to keep busy so I won't want to get up and help."

"You don't need to help." She yelled from the kitchen, I rolled my eyes and started reading the comments.

"Lissa asks what I'm not allowed to help with. They are currently putting together this thing called a baby shower, which is odd because they baby isn't even here yet, how are we supposed to give her a shower?" I said laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm not funny."

"You're pretty so it doesn't matter if you're funny or not. Thank you animagus111, for loving me even at this angle." I said laughing again. My feet were on the coffee table and I was slouched down so I could prop my phone up on my stomach.

"When are we going to hear a clip of the new collab you've been so secretive about? That's a good question tatti, would you guys like a sneak peak?" I asked. There were a bunch of yes replies. I smiled before coughing to signify I was going to start singing.

"You guys are never ever ever ever gunna get a sneak peak." I sang in an overly obnoxious voice. "But I guess I can tell you the name of the song. It's called..."

"Have you told them about our song yet Mer?" Niall said walking in.

"I guess I have to now. You ruined the surprise!" I poured.

"Sorry! Hey guys! We're doing a song together." Niall said waving to the audience we can't see.

"Oooo Lagirl34 is into nialler," I said smiling.

"Very sweet, I love you all!" Niall said.

"NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH!" Ally yelled in the other room.

"Never! Love that girl." He said laughing. "I'm going to go now. Bye lovely people, be nice to my favorite pregnant woman!"

"Watch it Horan!" I heard Shawn say coming in.

"Everyone wants to be on the live today. Have you got Charlie hiding somewhere?" I asked looking away from the camera.

"I'm leaving!" Niall said leaving the room, throwing his hands up in defense.

"Is that Shawn walking around in the background shirtless? Yes olivescandance, that is the Shawn walking around shirtless."

"I needed Mer's help to figure out what shirt to wear." He said holding up two options and trying to decide between them.

"Babe I love you, but I don't care what shirt you wear," I said looking at the two shirts in his hand "but tell me you have something other than black jeans?"