Twenty-seven

I was rudely awakened by my phone ringing. I debated rolling over and answering it for the longest time. It finally stopped and went to voicemail, and as I was on my way to be back asleep, it started ringing again.

"Mer answer your phone before I throw it." Shawn mumbled into his pillow. I reached over to the bed stand and grabbed my phone, quickly reading Ally's name before answering it.

"What?" I said, not picking my head up from the pillow.

"Good morning sunshine. I came home and got aren't here, where are you?" She asked, the sound of the microwave in the background.

"Okay first of all, you don't live there and second of all, my whereabouts are none of your business." I said, my voice very raspy.

"Why do you sound like death?" She asked, taking a bite of something.

"Because I just woke up, and I'd very much like to go back to sleep."

"It's 11, you're usually the morning bird. Why are you still asleep?" She asked.

"Is there a reason you called me?" I asked getting fed up.

"Oh yeah, I've got a date and I need to go shopping." She said, her tone of voice changing.

"Allyyyyyyy." I whined. "Can't it wait an hour or three?" I said, really not wanting to get up. Shawn rolled over and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, kissing down my neck.

"You're not allowed to leave." He whispered in my ear.

"You have until two, but I'm staying in your apartment. Have fun where ever you are." She said and hung up the phone.

I threw my phone lightly on the floor and rolled over to face Shawn. I ran my fingers through his hair and smirked.

"You know," I said training my finger down his chest "I could really go for a shower." I said biting my lip.

"You know." He said grabbing my hand "I think I could help you with that." He said smirking.

——————————

I walked into my apartment to find Ally asleep on my couch. Ohh this should be fun. I laid my clothes from last night on the bar and stretched. I quietly ran over to the back of the couch and threw myself over it, landing on Ally.

"Oi, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Rudely waking you up." I said laughing and crawling off of her. "Let me go change my clothes and we can go shopping." I said pulling up the sweatpants that Shawn let me borrow because he's literally almost a foot taller than me.

"Wait, why are you wearing Shawn's clothes? You literally could have just came over her and got some?" She asked sitting up.

"I was drunk." I said lying. She pursed her lips and me and then turned around to face the tv.

I quickly changed into a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, with a navy vest. I really hate January. I put a beanie on top of my semi wet hair and slid on my boots before walking out of my room.

"You look different." Ally said as we walked to my car.

"I look different, eh?" I asked looking at her. "Umm, I got a new foundation." I said pushing the button for the elevator.

"No, that's not it. You don't look different. You just look different."

"I have no idea what you are saying." I said as we stepped off the elevator and made our way to the parking deck.