Nineteen

Merbearsings2017 this is what dreams are made of #finalshowofthetour #madisonsquaregarden

View more comments
Shercistan09 I'm so excited for the show tonight!
Allycat21 you go best frand ❤️
Mamaofsix We are so proud of you baby girl! Good luck tonight. Oh how we wish we could be there for you ❤️❤️❤️

I liked my moms comment before putting my phone in my pocket and climbing back down all of the stairs. Shawn was getting ready to do the final meet an greet so I had to go around the back way to get back stage. Also, I didn't want anyone to see me because I am currently wearing a giant tee shirt, gym shorts, and my hair is in rollers.

I got back in the dressing room and decided to do an Instagram live while I was doing my makeup.

@merbearsings2017 I'm about to go live in instagram babies, come ask me some questions. ❤️

"Hey y'all! How is everyone today?" There were multiple comments saying they were good and they asked how I was doing. "I think this is the first time I've been nervous to perform. I don't know why, I guess because it's the last show so it's gotta be the best." I said rubbing my primer on my face. "Lilliexcharlie asks what my favorite tour memory is. Ummm, I think when we were at one show in Europe and something was messed up so we all had to be on the stage at the same time. That was fun because we all kept ad libbing in each other's sets." I said pouncing my foundation into my skin.

"Illuminatefan177 asks what my least favorite part was. Definitely the tour bus, I fell off of my bunk almost everyday. No joke."

I heard the door behind me close and I turned around to see Charlie walking in with some fruit and a water. "Are you live?" He asked, biting into his apple. I nodded and he started to walking over to me.

"Charlie's here guys!" I said applying concealer to my under eyes and other high points of my face. A lot of comments said hi and were asking him questions.

"Charliesangel2003 wants to know if there's anymore collaborations on the new album. Umm, maybe one or two." Charlie read and answered as I blended in the concealer. "Oh Mer, you've got a text." I looked at the screen and it was my best friend asking to join my live.

"Okay guys, my best friend in Canada is going to join our live, give me a second." I added her in and it lagged a second. I finished setting my under eyes and grabbed my contour pallete.

"Hey Mer, Hey Mer's fans." She said waving to the camera. Her video was kind of loud.

"Ally, where are you at, it's kind of loud?" I asked, chiseling out my cheekbones. She smirked before turning around her camera. It was a picture of the stage, with Shawn on it. I got up out of my chair and grabbed my phone