Nine

*this chapter is going to be a little different, bare with me*

Today is an actual day off. Like no studio time, nor promos, no anything. And I plan on spending it going on an adventure and taking a hell of a lot of picture.

I rolled out of the hotel bed and walked into the bathroom, starting my day off with a shower. I got dressed and walked over to the boys room, knocking.

Charlie opened the door and put a finger up to his lip.

"Shawn's still asleep."

"How's he supposed to go adventuring if he not awake?" I said as Charlie closed the door. He shrugged and I smirked. I walked over to Shawn's bed and counted to three on my fingers before throwing (not actually) my body on top of his.

"Ouch Charlie. What the hell man." Shawn said groaning. "Wait a second, that's boobs. Merci, why are you on top of me?"

"Because I'm the dominate one in this fake relationship." I said laughing and rolling over onto the bed beside him.

"Good to know." He said rubbing his eyes. "Get up so I can get dressed." I sighed and got out of the bed, walking into the little kitchen thingy where Charlie was drinking coffee

@merbearsings17 patiently waiting for shawnmendes to get dressed so we can go on an adventure (C looks deep in thought)

-Lillymendes There's a naked Shawn somewhere and you took a picture of Charlie instead? Why???

-Puth4life lillymendes why not 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ thank you merbearsings17 for this beautiful picture of my husband 😍😍

Some of the other comments we hilarious but I closed out of the app so I could drink my juice without spitting it everywhere.

"Where exactly are we going?" Shawn said opening the door and looking out of it.

"On an adventure!" I said pretending to be on my phone when I was actually taking a picture of him.