Twenty-two

Merbearsings2017 first breakfast in my new kitchen ❤️ View more comments Iamhalsey great at singing, beautiful, can cook? Shawn better wife her up before I do

View more comments
Iamhalsey great at singing, beautiful, can cook? Shawn better wife her up before I do. Congrats on the new place love 💙
Allycat21 I hope you made extra cause I coming to steal it.
Mamaofsix are you drinking out of a mason jar? You get that from your 👵

My phone buzzed so I picked it up off the counter and looked at it. It was a text from Halsey, that's such a weird sentence to day.

Halsey 💙 hey girly, what are you up to?
Me: just doing some last touch ups on the apartment.
Halsey 💙 are you up to anything tonight?
Me: I don't think so, why?
Halsey 💙 I heard that you like 5sos and they are in Toronto tonight, and I'm in Toronto tonight. I wanted to see if you wanted to take along with me to the show?
Me: 😱😱 yes please
Halsey💙 is it cool if I meet you at your place around 7?
Me: yeah that's totally cool.

There was a knock on the door so I got up from the bar stool and went to open it. It was Shawn, no surprise.

"Do you have any extra food?" He asked walking into my kitchen. He sat down and I brought his plate that I stuck in the microwave over to him, kissing him on his temple as I sat it down.

"And I even made it with no tomatoes." I said sitting back on my stool. "So guess what I'm doing tonight?" I said after taking a bite of toast.

"Ummmmm. Me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him and shoved his arm lightly.

"Why are you like this?" I asked laughing. "No for real, make a guess."

"Going somewhere with someone other than me?" He asked.

"Yes. But guess who and where I'm going." I said. I was really excited about it.

"Ummm you're going with Halsey to the 5 seconds of summer concert." He guessed. I was really taken back because he guessed right.

"How'd you guess that?" I said chewing a blueberry.

"Because I know you love. I know what makes you happy." He said, aww that was really cheesy. "And also because she messaged me about and hour ago to see if you had plans tonight."

"You know you should've just stuck with the first part. It would've earned you major brownie points." I said leaning in really close to him.

"You know, I can see right down your robe right now, and it's really hard not to look." He said closing his eyes as I pressed my forehead against his.

"Maybe that's the point." I said biting my lip. He reached his hand up and untucked my lip from my teeth before cradling my face and kissing me. I got down from the stool and stood up so I could get closer to him and wrapped my hand through his hair.