Thirty-four

Me:
How have you done this
for 8 months nearly. I've had
the dumb thing on for 13 hours
and I already want to die 😭

 I've had the dumb thing on for 13 hours and I already want to die 😭

Baby mama 👶🏼
First of all, take your
Christmas decorations down.
Second of all, welcome to
the pain of bringing  a child
into the world.

Are you ready to go?

Me:
I'll take them down when I
wish to.
What do you mean I am
I ready?
I didn't agree to go anywhere.

Baby mama👶🏼
Umm, you didn't think you
you'd get away with not
going anywhere did you?

Me:
But...the paps?

Baby mama 👶🏼
Dude go on your snap thing
and tell them what's going on.
Show them the fake belly and lets
go!

Me:
Ugh fine!

"Shawn...." I groaned from the couch. Yes I was stuck and needed help getting up. He laughed walking over to me and helping me back for the couch.

"I guess we're leaving. My cousin is making me go out with her. I need to snap and show that this shit is fake before we leave." I said grabbing my phone and rolling up the bottom of the shirt.

"This is what I do for family guys. Gotta love those traditions. Congrats to my cousin for her little addition coming in less than a month. No this isn't real, it's a part of the family tradition thing and I drew the short straw this year. So don't flip a cow when you see me out in the street looking highly pregnant. It's all silicon. Bye loves!" I said into my snap chat camera, kissing it at the end.

"When you said we, you meant you and your cousin right? Not me?" Shawn asked as I put my shoes on, with a whole lot of struggle.

"That's cute Shawn." I said standing up and patting his shoulder. "I've barely seen you in the last two months, of course you're coming with us." I said smiling.

——————————
"It's it bad that I find you extremely attractive right now?" Shawn asked as we got back from hanging out with my cousin. We went to the mall and she bought something to wear to the baby shower, as did I, seeing as how I have to wear this dumb thing to it.

"What, you have a mommy kink too?" I asked laying on the couch with my feet in his lap.

"Who has a mommy kink?" Ally asked walking out of the kitchen. When did she get here?

"Shawn does." I said smirking.

"I don't have any parent related kinks." He said throwing his hands up in the air.

"So you admit you have kinks?" Ally asked, pestering him. I'm so glad she got over the holy shit I live next door to Shawn Mendes and see him everyday phase.