Forty-six

May 21sy, 2018

Merbearsings17: 15 years ago, 3 year old me was very disappointed that we couldn't leave these two at the hospital

Merbearsings17: 15 years ago, 3 year old me was very disappointed that we couldn't leave these two at the hospital. But now I don't know what I would do without these nugget heads. Happy birthday to the coolest twins I know (and no neither of you are getting a car, please stop asking)

View more comments

Alithebettertwin02: well can I have your old car then?
>>linothegreatesttwin01: I asked first so I should get it.
>>>Mumofsix99: neither of you are getting a car 🙄

Username89: Happy birthday!!! 🎁

Username3: what better way to spend your birthday than at Disney land. Why can't I be in this family?

"When I agreed to this, I didn't think I'd be the one holding on the bags while everyone else rode rides." I said to the group as they came out of the line for space mountain.

"Well you can't exactly ride much love." Shawn said taking his bag.

"Yeah, you've got to keep my little buddy safe in there." Niall said, grabbing his and Ally's bags.

"I'll sit the next one out of you want me to." Aaliyah said, grabbing her bag. "I don't like drop towers anyway."

———————

"I seriously need to stop making impulse decisions." I said into the Instagram live. "The next time I want to make a trip somewhere, someone please slap me." I said looking at the people in the hotel room.

"I can't hit a pregnant woman." Lino yelled with a mouth full of food.

"I mean you could, but then you'd also get slapped." Ally responded to him.

"Don't worry guys, these people said they'd gladly slap me." I said pointing to the comments on my phone. "Oops?" I said shrugging. Ally cake and sat down beside me on the bed and leaned her head on my shoulder to read some of the comments.

"Username14 wants to know if I can sing." She said reading a comment.

"She can but you have to get some wine in her before she'll do it." I answered for her. "Troll2009 wants to know why you're still friend with a horse like me." I said turning my head to look at Ally laughing slightly at the autocorrect.

"I didn't think she was a horse. I thought she was human to be completely honest with you."

"Troll14 asks who the actual father of my child is. and the answer is," I said trailing off for dramatic effect, also checking to make sure the kids couldn't hear me.

"None of their damn business quite frankly." Ali answered from across the room.

"Language," I said, scolding her with my eyes.