Thirty-eight

Thank you guys so so much for 1.15k reads. I can't even explain what that means to me!

April 4th, 2018

The screams of the 20 four year olds in my moms' back yard could be heard from a block away. I groaned internally and looked in Shawn's dashboard for some pain killers. I sighed and fell back into the seat when I realized there wasn't any there.

"Are you sure you're alright love? You're not acting like yourself." Shawn asked as he parked the car. He unbuckled his seat belt and turned to look at me. I turned my head to the side and looked at him, a smug smile on my face.

"I'm fine." I then turned my head back and got out of the car, grabbing Aimee's present before closing the door.

"Jesus, what did the car do to you?" Ali asked, coming from the house. I rolled my eyes at her. "What's her deal?" She asked looking to Shawn, he shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

I laid the present down on the table before walking over and taking Josephine from Mum. I walked over to the porch swing and sat down, cuddling my youngest sibling. Aimee was too busy with her friends to notice that we had gotten there.

Shawn sat down beside me after picking Henri up.

"Listen, I don't know what your deal is. But you need to talk to me." He whispered, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I can't talk to you because I don't even know what's wrong." I said turning to look at him. He scrunched his face together in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't know what's wrong with you?"

"Do you think I want to be in a sour mood on my sister's birthday? I mean I don't know why I'm in a mood and it's pissing me off even more." I explained.

"Do you want to tell your moms your sick and go home?" He asked. I shook my head no and cuddled Josie closer to me.

"No. I'm just going to stay over here for a little while and see if I get in a better mood."

Merbearsings2017: happy birthday to the sassiest four year old I know

Merbearsings2017: happy birthday to the sassiest four year old I know. I love you so much Aimes and I can't want to watch you grow up into a little diva and annoy moms.

Comments disabled

Shawn's POV

"I don't know what to do. She's been in the bed since we got back from the birthday party." I said on the phone with Ally.

"What did she do right before she got in a sour mood?"

"She was in the bathroom taking a shower."

"Do you think she read anything that made her upset? Hold on, let me check her socials."

"Okay-wait how you know how to log qin to her socials?" I asked, highly confused.