Upsetting Him

"She could not make sense of the things that were meant for her,

But she was drawn to it all.

And when she was alone, she felt like the moon:

Terrified of the sky, but completely in love with the way it held the stars."
______________________

How many times am I going to wake up in a place foreign to me?

It's starting to get tiring.

Sitting up, I glanced around my new surroundings.

Aw fuck.

I knew this feeling, and I hated it.

I was laying on a lavish bed, light seeping in from the oval windows, and illuminating the small space I was in, and I scowled.

What am I doing on a plane?

Just as I was about to get up and follow my mates scent, a flight attendant came passing by, her eyes widening, before she smiled excitedly.

"Good morning, Luna," she exclaimed happily, and I merely stared at her, an incredulous look on my face.

Nah, it's too early for this.

Shaking my head, I returned her gentle smile with one of my own.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked her curiously, my brows dipping into an unsure expression.

Furrowing her brows thoughtfully she bit her lip before answering, "Well, you've been asleep since we boarded, so I'd say at least more than five hours."

Where on earth was this King taking me?

"Where's Livius?" I murmured, rubbing my eyes tiredly before looking around.

"I believe his majesty is in the first cabin zone," she told me, before handing me my duffle, "You can freshen up in the bathroom while I prepare your breakfast."

Nodding, I threw my legs over the side of the bed, and slowly stood up whilst grabbing my bag, "Where's the bathroom?"

"There are two on the aircraft, one of them is up front, and the other is back there," she said, pointing to the back, whilst smiling warmly down at me, and I returned the kind gesture.

Walking towards the back, I stepped into the bathroom and set my duffle down on the small counter. I pulled out a rose gold adidas hoodie and a simple pair of jeans.

Quickly using the bathroom, and brushing my teeth, I slipped them on, and pulled my hair out of the high ponytail it was in, instead allowing it to cascade down my back, stopping at my hips.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I felt my energy returning as I began walking through the plane. It was rather extravagant. There were seats to my right and left, a carpeted gray floor with simple tree root designs, and another section farther down for dining.

 There were seats to my right and left, a carpeted gray floor with simple tree root designs, and another section farther down for dining