Sorrowful Mourning (I)

Maybe it's a dream, maybe nothing else is real,
But It wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel.

So I'm tired of all the pain, all the misery inside,
And I wish that I could live, feeling nothing but the night.

If I make another move, there'll be no more turning back,
Because everything would change and it all would fade to black.
________________________

"Why are we doing this?" I practically whined as Sebastian positioned me on the stool in the center of the room, his hands releasing my own once he was sure I was steady.

"What?" he asked incredulously. "Would you rather be scolded by the Alpha right now?"

I scowled at that, and instead crossed my arms over my chest, choosing to remain silent.

I suppose he was right. Him, Elias, and Julian had somehow managed to distract Livius with some "important business," giving him no other option but to let me go without telling me off about what I'd done to his precious little friend.

Unfortunately, in return, I was being turned into a little doll by Sebastian and Maria.

"Oh, stand still, will you?" he reprimanded, forcing me to untangle my arms whilst he slid the measuring tape around my waist.

"To be honest, I'd rather be scolded," I muttered under my breath, my eyes widening as he raised his head to look at me.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Pouting, I sent a pleading look to Damien, who just so happened to be leaning against the wall near the entrance, amusement dancing in his emerald eyes.

"Save me," I mouthed, my eyes narrowing on him when he raised his hands although to say, 'you brought this upon yourself.'

Bastard.

"God, you're going to look fabulous," Sebastian said after rolling back the measuring tape.

"What color should she wear Seb?" Maria questioned from behind a curtain of silks in the far right corner of the circular room, her eyes never once wandering up to us as she dug through them.

"I'm thinking a nice shade of blue, it'll go well with her skin tone."

What?

"Wait I-"

"Shh," Sebastian told me. "You're in good hands."

"But what-"

Maria suddenly gasped, her eyes swinging up to meet Sebastians. "What if we did a pale blue, with a nice silvery white?"

"But where would the white come in?" Sebastian inquired, but before Maria answered, another voice joined our conversation.

"This years theme is something along the lines of a flower blooming in the winter. You all need to be careful how you dress up the Luna, or she might end up looking like the stair decorations," Julian cut in as he walked through the doors, a smirking Elias by his side.

"Elias, you have no right to be smirking right now when last year you came looking like a damn cactus," Sebastian snapped. "You two have horrible taste, and yet are still attempting to criticize."

"The theme was nature," Elias argued, a scowl similar to my own suddenly gracing his features.

"That doesn't mean you come wearing a green suit, you idiot. All of you have a jacked up sense of fashion." Turning back to me, Sebastian grinned. "You're lucky you have me. Who knows, they might've dressed you up as a sunflower this year if you gave them the chance."