A Chance

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound

There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown

You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head

Put all your faults to bed

You can be king again
________________________

I called him 'baby'.

I just realized that.

I somehow slipped into loving and reassuring girlfriend mode when he thought I was leaving him, but still...

That's embarrassing as shit.

He was a King.

Glorious.

Powerful.

Merciless.

And I was his messy little mate with more secrets then she can count.

It felt good to let everything out though.

My cheeks heated up as I cuddled into his side, his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Come on Alexandria, let's go to bed," he murmured, leaning down to look at me and I shook my head.

"No. You have to finish this movie."

"I promise you, I'll finish watching this 'legal brunettes' or whatever you called it on a later date. You're tired, my love, let's get you to bed."

I yawned, "It's legally blonde."

"Yeah, that."

Sighing, I leaned into him again, getting comfortable beside him on the couch.

We were in his bedroom, Livius having taken the rest of the day off, and before I knew it, we had eaten dinner and agreed to watch a movie.

Slowly my eyes grew heavier, and I had to force them to remain open.

After a few minutes Livius lifted the remote and swiftly shut off the tv, causing me to whine in protest, but he merely rolled his eyes before gently picking me up, and placing me on the soft bed before joining me.

Scooting closer to him, he gathered me in his arms, his chin resting over my head, and he spoke up.

"Do you plan on meeting with that dog tomorrow?" Livius asked, and I shrugged.

He continued, "His trial is in two days time."

"Trial?" I asked, my voice soft.

"Yes, my advisors have decided to assemble for his case."

"Will you order his execution?"

Livius fell silent.

I knew what that meant.

He obviously wanted to kill him, but he didn't want to scare me by simply saying yes.

"It depends," he shrugged after a few moments, and I quirked a brow.

"What does that mean?"

"The elders want me to think it through."

I hummed in response, unsure what to think, before sliding closer to him, and he chuckled.

"You're cute when you don't want to kill me," he murmured.

I flushed.

"I never wanted to kill you."

His Little Faeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें