19.5 . Birthday princess (Part 2)

||unedited||

N I N E T E E N (P A R T T W O:)

The last lesson of the day happened to be History which was extremely lucky for us, according to Alex, because that way we could just head straight over to Dave and Busters without waiting around for anyone.

"I can't believe you didn't walk me to my math class, Xan." Daniel huffed and dropped himself in the seat beside me. "Aims, can you believe her? Ugh, you'd think she'd finally listen since it's my birth-day but no!"Daniel exasperatedly droned.

"Oh, what a selfish person." I agreed and smiled.

"Drama queens," Alex muttered and walked over to Daniel and grabbed his face in her hands and placed a kiss on his cheek, "there, to make up for my not walking you to class, I'm giving you a public display of my affection for you. Happy? I kissed it better."

I leaned beside Daniel, "no it's not enough, you deserve way more, Danny." I egged on the situation to squeeze out some entertainment before Mr Parkinson sucked the soul out of me.

"You right, you right." Daniel nodded and turned back to Alex who leaned one hand on the back of his chair and the other on his desk with an expectant look. "I deserve way more than a silly kiss." He folded his arms and looked away.

"I'll save that for later," Alex replied and Daniel looked back at her to see a mischievous grin playing on her lips with shock, trying to distinguish whether or not she was being serious. "I'll give you a little taste for what's in store." Alex pressed her lips to Daniel kissing him with a hand on his face pulling him to her.

"Oh wow, I'm third wheeling hard right now." I said to no one in particular.

She let go and Daniel sunk into his seat speechless with his tiara tipped to the side of his head. Alex winked and walked back to her seat in front of us. Daniel stared at his girlfriend in shock and stammered as he tried to pull himself together.

"You okay, bud? You look a lil' winded." I patted his shoulder and Daniel shook his head and sat upright, slowly putting his tiara on straight.

Alex never did PDA. Never. So for Alex to be so turbulent and kiss him like that probably overwhelmed Daniel.

Alex turned around and winked.

"Ooh, can I join?" Adam wiggled his brows suggestively. "I mean, damn, Alex."

I rolled my eyes, "gross, Adam Case, gross."

"Dude back off, this beautiful woman is with me and me only." Daniel finally found his voice and glared at Adam.

"Alright, sorry for my delay but rest assured, I'm here!" Mr Parkinson entered out of breath and red faced. "Let's... begin." He placed his satchel onto his desk and looked around the classroom, his eyes zeroing in on Daniel. More specifically, his shiny tiara. "Nope, take that off, Mr Giovanni."

"What?!" He groaned.

"Not in my classroom." Mr Parkinson pointed to his head and shook his finger.

"But it's my birthday! I'm a birthday princess!" Daniel complained in a 'duh' tone.

"If wearing hats are forbidden inside buildings then I assume it is only fair that you wearing a tiara is also not allowed." Mr Parkinson sighed and turned around to write on the board.

Before Daniel could argue even more, Jamie busted through the door alongside Wes who came in after her and didn't notice she'd stopped and bumped into her. "I am so sorry we are late, Mr Parkinson but I had a... a school council meeting and... uh, Weston was helping my carry chairs and uh... we ran a little later than expected. I am so sorry it will not happen again."