22. Gerald McSpidey

||unedited||

a/n: mild profanity present lols

T W E N T Y T W O:

After a long and heated argument about Jason Noel, Jamie huffed and decided to put a pin in it because she was hungry. We all agreed, also hungry. Jamie attempted to talk to Wes after and Wes was his pettiest self, confusing Jamie who then tried to sit beside Wes only for Wes to pat the seat and holler me over. It made me laugh since the tables had turned and it was now Jamie trying to sit beside Wes and talk to him and Wes ignoring her and throwing shade left right and center making me cackle.

We all scarfed the food down real quick and adjusted ourselves to prepare for dessert. I happily slapped the cake into my mouth, appreciating the extra crunch of the sprinkles on my slice that Alex had personally scattered for me only stopping when I noticed Adam staring.

I slowed down my chewing and awkwardly smiled at him  from across the table making him purse a smile and shake his head in silent laughter.

"Thanks for the lovely dinner, princess." Alex winked.

"You're welcome, babe." Daniel blew a kiss at Alex. "And since I made dinner I think the washing duty should--"

"Not it!" Alex yelled loudly, the rest of us following suit leaving Daniel being the last one.

"Ugh! ALL THE TIME." He groaned and stood up, stacking the plates in annoyance.

"We appreciate it very much, Neil." Alex rubbed his shoulder once she stood and then looked to Jamie and then me, "if you'll excuse me, Aims and I need to go knock some sense into this dense, blonde idiot."

"You guys might need to consider a drill." Wes muttered. I could taste the salt dripping off of his words and stifled my laughter as Jamie's mouth hung open in shock at his words.

I applauded Wes in my head, but no one needed to know that.

"Let's go." Alex tilted her head to the door and Jamie followed.

"Nice one!" I whispered to Wes, patting his shoulder before rushing to Alex and Jamie, not sure which room they were going in. I was sure I'd spend all day searching all the room Alex had, just trying to find them. "Wait!" I called out.

"We're heading to the guest room." Alex told me.

"But you have a billion!" I said perplexed.

"The one you use when you guys stay over." Alex answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She twisted the door knob and gestured for us to enter before she shut the door.

The guest room was pretty simple, but just huge. The biggest sized bed there was was sprawled out with fancy bedding and fluffy pillows that I absolutely loved was stretched out in the middle, against the wall. A comfy recliner was placed beside the window, out looking the view. There was a glass coffee table with a couch and a white bookshelf leaned up against an empty wall provided with a butt load of books. And of course, this was the only bedroom out of three that had a TV. Against the wall the TV was mounted to also held a door in the corner which lead to a walk in closet that always managed to shock me. It was like a walk-in along with a work room, with a desk and comfy chair placed inside and then a separate vanity table with those mirrors that had those lights around it. I absolutely loved it. The other door -- yes there's another -- lead to the bathroom which was huge and filled to the brim with toiletries, fluffy towels, fancy robes, a bunch of tooth brushes, a wide range of perfume and cologne; it just had everything a seven star hotel would provide.