51. Greald McSpidey Must Die

||unedited||

F I F T Y  O N E:

Shivering, I rushed to the large house and invited myself in to the warmth that hugged my cheeks and I sighed in content. I rushed further inside the house to where Alex was sat cuddled on the couch beside Danny, watching Spongebob. The entire house smelt like Christmas and warmed my belly. The living room was the only room decorated because Alex hated Christmas decorations. She complained that it was too much effort that she didn't have. Danny really wanted to decorate the house so she let him spruce up the living room with Christmas decor.

"It is so cold outside." I announced and rushed toward her fire place to defrost my fingers, dropping the gifts from my hands.

"Hey, don't treat those gifts like that, just goes to show how little effort you put into the gifts." Danny tsked, glaring at me and then the presents.

"You really just ran off on me like that, Michelson." Adam entered with an amused smile. "If you were cold, I could've always offered to share our body heat." I turned around to hide Ben Blush from him and hoped that it just looked red from the cold.

"You guys should get together already." Alex advised. "Adam, move your fat meathead. You're blocking my view." Instead of moving, Adam stood directly in front of the TV and did a little dance, singing We Wish You A Merry Christmas. Alex grabbed a handful of potpourri and chucked it at Adam.

"Xan! I just cleaned this room!" Danny cried. "Adam, sit your cute butt down before this woman throws more things."

"The vase is next, loverboy." Alex warned and Adam immediately took a seat on the recliner. Alex's alarm went off and she gave a look to Danny. "Please?"

"Because I love you." He grumbled and Alex pecked his nose and Danny got up from his seat.

"You guys are so cute." I awed and took a seat beside Alex.

"The cutest." Adam added.

"The cutest of the cute."

"Adorable."

"Stop indirectly flirting with each other you losers."

Adam smirked at me and I quickly looked away before I'd be taken by his blue eyes. Clearing my throat, I looked to Alex, "Where's Jamie and Wes?"

"Wes figured it'd be cute for the crippled to take a walk here. I bet he didn't think it'd be this cold."

"A walk? And you let them?" I spluttered in shock.

"He insisted. I thought we were supposed to let the crippled do whatever because, well, they have the crippled card." Alex shrugged.

"He's so going to get frostbite." Adam laughed from his seat.

"The cookies are out the oven and cooling, your cupcakes aren't ready yet." Danny announced and settled into his seat beside Alex. "Here, babe." He handed her a cookie that looked fresh from the oven and still had that warm look. "Who's getting frostbite?"

"Wes." I said. "Poor Jamie."

"I bet Neil that they'd call in..." she looked to her phone, "in five minutes now, begging for us to pick them up for the rest of the way here."

"I think Wes has enough sense to be dressed in appropriate clothes to keep himself warm. They'll get here soon."

"Neil, they should've been here ten minutes ago. They so got lost." Alex thought about it for a moment and then cackled with her mouth full with the cookie.