20. PAW Patrol

||unedited||

T W E N T Y:

"PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol, we'll be there on the double! PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol, whenever you're in trouble!" I belted out to the PAW Patrol theme song for Noah who was stretched out snugly onto the couch. I sang the theme song for him since he couldn't because he was too sick to go a single word without coughing and greatly appreciated my singing for him, bopping his head to the song. I danced animatedly around the room, snug in my frog onesie, repping my true green skin.

Yes, I am a frog.

"Whenever there's a problem," I sang as Belle walked in. "'Round Adventure Bay, Ryder and his team of pups will come and save the day!"

"Here," Belle handed me my phone. "It was ringing a lot and it was annoying me. It's... Alex." She said with a sneaky smile which I should've known better to grill her on it than let her be. She took a seat on the couch and pretended to watch.

"Oh, okay." I nodded and resumed singing for Noah with the phone held up to my ear, "no jobs too big! No pups too small! Paw Patrol, we're on a roll! So here we go PAW Patrol! Whoa-oh-oh-oh! PAW Patrol! Whoa-oh-o-" I paused singing when I heard a deep voice sing along with me. My eyes widened when I realized that it was coming form my phone.

That's not Alex...

Belle laughed silently at me. "What happened? You look shook." Bell attempted to sound like she didn't know why I was so shocked.

"Alex?" I questioned even though I knew it wasn't her but didn't want to check the caller ID.

"Duh! I'm with my danny-poo doing dirty stuff because he's been a naught boy." The high falsetto giggled and I cringed.

"Okay, that's not how Lex sounds and that's not what she does all the time. You're just dirty minded."

"Fine, you got me. It's me; the love of your life."

Even though he wasn't there, it didn't stop my cheeks from flaming and Belle to start making kissing noises with Noah who joined in not really sure why he was doing it but enjoying it anyways. I stammered relentlessly not really sure of how to reply to his words, becoming even more ruffled as Belle and Noah continued to make kissing faces and noises. "You know PAW Patrol?" I questioned, unsure.

"Of course I do, Michelson. That's Lizzy's favorite show." Adam answered.

I laughed and shook my fist at Belle before leaving for my room. "Lizzy?" I questioned taking a seat on my bed whilst petting Stoney, her whole body stretched over the width of my bed.

"My little sister."

"Really? My little brother loves that show too!"

"How old is he?"

"Six, Lizzy?"

"Six."

"Oh my gosh," I sat straighter as an idea accumulated in my mind. "We should totally arrange a play date for them. Awe, they could become the best of friends!" I gushed excitedly just thinking about it.

"You think they'd like it?" He asked thoughtfully.

"We could give it a try, you never know." I shrugged. "Noah reps PAW Patrol all day every day. He has PAW Patrol shoes."

"Wait, he's the kid with the cool PAW Patrol shoes?" Adam chuckled. "Lizzy always talks about this one kid who has PAW Patrol shoes and backpack with a Marshall key chain on it, is that your brother?"