37. Danny's Dating A Princess?

||unedited||

T H I R T Y S E V E N:

"Thank you so much!" I smiled at my best friend who stood at the door entrance of her house. She followed me inside her house and to her kitchen. I dropped my grocery bags onto her kitchen counter and sighed.

"Yeah, well anything for lover boy and you to finally get together." She shrugged on her denim jacket and pushed her hair out from underneath the denim before tugging it up into a bun.

"It's not for Adam and I, it's a play date for Noah and Liz." I told her making her roll her eyes.

"You guys are the weirdest." Alex pulled her face into one of confusion, "why would you even suggest hanging out with kids when you've got each other?" She pulled my grocery bags toward her and started to look through them. I dropped my weight onto her bar stool chair and sighed, "because, Lex. It's fun. I love watching Noah get all kinds of nervous around Liz and try to act like he's cool and chilled in front of her it's adorable." Alex raised a brow at me and I continued. "There's also the fact that I love hanging out with kids. It's fun making food and colouring with them."

"I swear if I find glitter around my house and on me you're dead. You owe me a new house." Alex grumbled before deciding to look into my bags for glitter to confiscate them.

"Xan, come on let's go." Daniel called, walking into the kitchen with Alex's keys swinging around his finger. "We promised Aims we'd be out by now." Daniel walked over to give my hair the familiar ruffle I've grown used to as a greeting.

"Where are you going?" I asked, taking the glitter Alex had found in the bag off of her before she disposed of it.

"Well, I'm taking this lovely woman out on a nice day out. Don't that sound wonderful, babe?" He looked to Alex who was busy glaring at the glitter in my hands and me.

"Yes. But I have no idea where you're taking me and why I even agreed to letting you use my house!" Alex leaped for the glitter in my hands. She almost had it, the glitter in her grasp but I pulled back and just like that it was out of her reach.

"Hey, come on let's get going." Daniel made his way over to his girlfriend and tried to lead her away from me and the glitter. He awkwardly laughed and apologized as he grabbed her shoulders.

"You know what they say, glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts." Alex reprimanded me.

"Yes I know. I swear it won't get everywhere. I don't even think we'll use it anyways." I told her as I unpacked everything out onto the counter. Alex sighed slightly less worked up and turned to look at Daniel. She gave him a once over. He was wearing a casual button up and jeans. Alex's hands went up to his collar to fix it and pat it down. She moved to his face to smooth out his sunscreen on his face to which he protested to. She licked her thumb before wiping down at the corner of his mouth, muttering about him eating her brownies with milk, and fixed a few strands of his hair before leaning slightly back with her hands rested on either side of his face to get a better look at him. The only people Daniel let touch his hair is Alex and... only Alex.

"Better?" He quirked his brows and tilted one corner of his mouth upward in a lopsided smile, accentuating the dimple on that side.

"Much better." Alex pulled his face and kissed his cheek smiling. "Now you look presentable and ready to leave the house." She patted his cheeks with her hands before retracting them to her sides.

Daniel grinned as if he were the luckiest guy on earth. "Ready to go. It's going to be quite a road trip. Well like a good half hour or so. Oh, that reminds me, I need to get snack-" Alex waved two ziplock bags, one with cookies the other with sour patch kids and a bag of Cheetos in Daniel's face. "You know me so well. I love you, you know that?"

"Yeah. Don't know why you do, but yeah." She shrugged.

"You know why." Daniel looked to her. "Aren't you gonna say you love me?" He pouted.

"I love you like I love Oreo." Alex stated as she walked away to the front door.

"Oh, you make my heart go wild! I just got the butterflies I didn't know you know loved me that much!" Daniel yelled happily to Alex, her laughter trailing through the house. He looked back to me before leaving and said, "later, Aims. Have fun with lover boy. And no funny business." He said sternly before running out the door.

I start setting up every activity. Arts and crafts in the living room, baking in the kitchen, a decorating section in the kitchen, activities for them to okay in the backyard to run around.

Once I was finished, I texted Adam to come on over. He picked up Noah too and brought them here.

When they arrived, Noah and Liz's eyes marvelled at the extravagant house before them and I almost forgot that Alex's house was so huge.

"Woah! Is this a castle?" Liz murmurs in complete awe, her eyes wide as she craned her neck all the way back to get a full look of the house. I smile at her reaction, looking at Noah who pressed his stuffed Marshall to his chest, taking small steps forward to me.
"Aimee? Is this your house?" He asked.

"No, I live with you, silly." I laughed and pulled him to me. "This is Alex's house." Noah's mouth dropped.

"Who is Alex? Is she a princess?" Liz cocked her head to a side and I looked to Adam who chuckled.

"Alex is Danny's girlfriend. You remember Danny right? Of course you do." Adam told his little sister who reddened at the mention of Daniel,
"Danny has a girlfriend?" She asked to which Adam hummed in reply. Confused, I looked to him. He mouthed, "she has a crush on Daniel." And I pouted in awe. "Danny's dating a princess?" She questioned her eyes solely fixated on Alex's house.

"Well, actually, Danny's the princess." I corrected. "Alex is the Knight."

"That's cool." Liz laughed.

"Alright, let's get inside shall we? And let the fun commence." Adam clapped his hands and ushered us all in. I followed last, behind Adam as he opened the door and let Noah and Liz walk in. They gasped again.

"This will be interesting." Adam said to me. "You look cute, Michelson." He complimented before heading inside, leaving me in a blubbering mess with Ben Blush awake and loud.
I was wearing my favourite frog patterned tee, green vans and , jeans with Anthony hanging out of my pocket as my keys rested inside my pocket.

Hello, Benjamin Blush. Let's get started for today why don't we.

Calming myself down as much as I could possibly do, I quickly fanned my face with my hand and rushed inside.

Here we go.

UNEDITED**