68. CPR On A Brownie

||unedited||

S I X T Y E I G H T:

"Hey guys, look what I got." Wes walked into the kitchen where we were all sat. Jamie and Daniel were busy thumb wrestling for the last cinnabon across from Adam and I, cozily sat next to each other and cheering for them. "Brownies." Wes shook the green Tupperware. "Some dude was selling it off the street a few blocks away, he pulled a hard bargain, though. These were expensive."

"Expensive?" I echoed.

"Yeah, I mean my guess is it's because they're homemade and nothing tastes better than homemade brownies and I support small businesses." Wes shrugged, lifting the lid off the container and smelling them. "They smell good." He sunk his teeth into one and sighed deeply. "And they taste thoo good!" He exclaimed with his mouth stuffed. "Try one!"

"Ooh, brownies!" Jamie squealed, her attention on the brownies once she had won the thumb wrestle and gratefully took one.

"These taste good." I commented, reaching for another fudge brownie.

"Yeah, they do." Adam also reached for another, along with everyone else.

"So we all ready for graduation?" Daniel looked around the table, biting into his third brownie. "Why are these so good?!"

"I'm nervous." I answered truthfully. "I can already remember the first day of senior year and how excited I was."

"It's gone by so fast."

"I never would've thought I'd get with this fierce woman." Wes happily slung his arm around Jamie's shoulder. "I'm glad I did."

"It took some time, but I finally got the girl of my dreams too." Adam said from beside me, tightening his arm around me.

"Well I was the one who made the move to make it official." I reinstated. "So, I finally got you."

"Do we really want to get into your messy love story right now?" Daniel groaned, rubbing his face.

"Right?!" Jamie agreed. "You guys made me twenty dollars poorer."

"I stan Aimam but okay, guys be over dramatic about their love story." Wes shrugged, chewing his brownie. "A love made for the screens!" He drew his hand across in the air, wowed.

"Wes, my true friend." Adam blew a kiss to him. "I don't look like Jamie but we could make it work."

Wes reddened and I slapped my boyfriend's chest. "I still exist here, Case."

Boyfriend. It felt so exhilarating to finally call the right guy my boyfriend. I still hadn't gotten used to it but I loved every bit of it. Adam and I were stronger than ever and seemed unable to get enough of each other. I was completely infatuated with my boyfriend and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Not with those titties you can't make it work." Daniel looked down at Adam's chest. "What do you think Jamie?"

The two leaned head to head, inspecting his chest. Jamie tutted, "no way, they're too small."

"Yeah, what do you think? A?"

"No way, he's at least a double A."

"That makes sense, yep."

Wes looked to me for help or a form of distraction and I leaned further into my seat and smirked, "no way, Weston. This wouldn't be happening if you didn't go and leave me for Danny."