BONUS CHAPTER LUVS

||unedited||

_____________________________
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ Yᗴᗩᖇᔕ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ...
_____________________________

"Hey, you ready for this?" I stared at the beautiful blushing bride in awe, her skin glowing, shining like her own sun, never failing to light up anyone's face. She turned away from admiring herself in the floor length, golden framed mirror with a nervous yet excited smile.

"Definitely." She nods. "What do you think?"

"Gorgeous. You look better and better the more I look."

"I never want to take it off." She delicately spins around in her dress, laughing in delight.

"Okay, it's almost time. You've got five- oh, honey." Her mother, moved to tears by the sight of her daughter, pridefully held both hands to her chest. "You look beautiful."

She blushed, "thanks, mom."

"She really does look beautiful." I agree, tearing up a little myself.

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry." Her voice wobbled, looking at me and then her mom.

"I'm sorry, it's just... it's my daughters wedding day and I-"

"Mom, stop it. You'll make me ruin my makeup." She furiously blinks. "Aimee, it was your job to make sure this doesn't happen. You stop crying and help me!" I rushed over, mumbling a sorry and helped fan her face. "You know how emotional I am, even more so with these guys in here." She rubbed her five month old belly.

"I'll leave before I cry even more. Be ready in three minutes."

"Okay, mom." I rushed her to sit in front of her vanity so she could get one last final look at her makeup whilst I fixed her hair.

"Oh, one last thing." She popped her head back in.

"What is it?" She looked at her mom through the mirror.

"I love you, you're going to make Wes one lucky man and you're going to be one hell of a mother to those babies."

"MOM! STOP IT!" Jamie sobs, shooing Annie away.

"So, boy or girls or a mix?" I hummed, spraying hair spray here and there.

"Aimee, no. You'll find out the same time as everyone else is."

"Can I at least know one of them?"

"No."

Yup, Jamie and Wes are getting married. And yes, they're pregnant with not one, but two; twins. It was originally triplets but the third baby got eaten by another early on and Jamie had to endure a painfully long lecture Wes was giving to her belly, disciplining the babies on cannibalism.

It wasn't long until Wes popped the question, ready to make him and Jamie as official as it got and Jamie was more than joyed to accept, wasting no time to get married before the babies were born.

They didn't want a big, extravagant wedding and settled for a simple garden themed wedding. Wes left Jamie a day to go bridezilla whereas he was insane throughout the whole preparation, spending hours yelling at designers through the phone for sending shades that were slightly off to the one he requested. He wanted everything to be perfect.

"Oh it's Alex, could you get that?"

"Sure." I answered the FaceTime call, Alex's face appearing and handed to Jamie.

"Finally! I've been trying to get a call through to you guys for ever!" She groaned. "Jamie you look-"

"Pregnant? Hot? Sexy?" Jamie offers.