They walk in on you Touching Yourself

Request: They walk in on you touching yourself And you say their name (and you aren't in a relationship)

WARNINGS: smut/NSFW

Arthur-

Arthur only wanted to talk to you about something when he stepped into your room, he certainly didn't think he was going to see this. He froze immediately, guilt instantly running through him. He shouldn't have seen this. He will try to leave as silently as he could, only to freeze again when he heard you moan his name. His face would be bright red by now. You were thinking about him. He wouldn't know what to do with this information. Ideally, he would just leave and you would never have to know that he witnessed this. But if you did notice him and get embarrassed, he would try to form an apology before just leaving the room. When he saw you around the camp later on, he would blush. Every time! He still had to talk to you about the thing that he needed to speak to you about in the first place, so he would try. Ideally, he would never have to mention what he saw. If you apologised to him, he would assure you that you had nothing to apologise for and tell you that he should have knocked in the first place. Arthur would probably just try to pretend that he never saw it, thinking it was for your sake, but he definitely couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you said his name. That you were thinking about him. If only he could confront you about it.

Dutch-

When Dutch stepped into your room and saw you laying on the bed like that, not noticing him, he felt bad. He had invaded your privacy and, despite how much he enjoyed the sight, he would instantly plan on leaving. He would begin to leave the room but he stops when he hears your name fall from your lips. He would turn back to you, his guilt leaving a little as he thought about what he would do. He would offer you help. He would either clear his throat to get your attention or silently walk closer and wrap his hand around your wrist to stop your motions. Either way, he would have a smirk on his face as he asked if you wanted some assistance. You had been thinking about him, wouldn't the real thing be better? Still, he would try to be comforting since you would get embarrassed about being caught like that. He would not leave you unsatisfied, if you let him of course.

Micah-

For once Micah entered a room quietly, which meant that you didn't hear him and his presence went unnoticed. When he saw you touching yourself, he stopped in his tracks. He had to process what he was seeing, it just wasn't expected. He would start to smile to himself, getting ready to chuckle or laugh and grab your attention. But then you said his name. Oh, that just added to the smirk on Micah's face. You were touching yourself and thinking about him? Oh he was loving this! To get your attention, Micah would just speak. He would say something like "if you wanted me, you could've just asked", or ask you if you needed any help. Understandably, you would be embarrassed and surprised, covering yourself to keep some of your dignity. Micah would be completely down for finishing you off right then and there but if you're too flustered to get a straight answer from he would chuckle to himself and leave. If he didn't do anything in your room, he would keep making propositions whenever he saw you. Either way, he wasn't going to let your forget it.

Charles-

Unfortunately for you, despite his size, Charles can be completely silent when he moves. This meant that you didn't hear him at all when he stepped into your bedroom. He had only wanted to speak to you, he didn't mean to completely invade your privacy like this. He never expected you to be doing that. He would instantly tear his gaze away from you, the last thing he wanted was for you to hate him. He had almost left the room as silently as he entered but then he heard you, he heard you moan his name. He froze with his back to you, wondering if he had heard you right. Once again, he was almost out of the room when he heard you gasp. Clearly you had caught him. He turned back to you with an apologetic look on his face, instantly apologising for not knocking. He felt bad for being the reason you were embarrassed. He would leave the room pretty quickly after that, not wanting to make it any worse. Later, when you were sitting alone in the camp, Charles would walk over and sit beside you. The two of you would be a little flustered but then he would ask if you said his name, then you were bright red. He only asks because he has to know, he has to know if you feel the same way about him or not.