Micah Bell: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Micah isn't too good at this part. He never had a real relationship or slept with anyone that he truly cared about, he wasn't used to sticking around after he got what he wanted. But he cares about you. He will makes sure that you're okay and comfortable, he will clean you up before getting into bed with you. He isn't much of a cuddler, at least that's what he wants you to think, he actually quite likes when you're close to him. He isn't really going to initiate any aftercare but won't protest if you move closer to him, curling into his side. By the time you wake up in the morning, he'll have his arms wrapped around you as well.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

To put it simply...your ass. Smacking it, squeezing it, just looking at it. Yeah, that's probably his favourite part of your body. Big, small, whatever, he likes it.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Again, you both want to avoid pregnancy. He is happy to finish anywhere as long as it's on you. Seriously stomach, back, chest, face, ass, thighs, he's happy with it. However, Micah is an asshole and we all know it. He has taken the risk once or twice, he's finished inside you. He doesn't do it often but once or twice he has given in to that desire, the pair of you forgetting about the possible consequences. Plus, finishing inside you really riles Micah up.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Micah doesn't have many dirty secrets. You're pretty sure that he has no shame, he's pretty honest with you about what he likes and dislikes when it comes to sex. What he considers a 'dirty secret' definitely isn't what your average person would consider a dirty secret. His dirty secret is that he actually cares about you, that he puts your pleasure before his own, that he does occasionally enjoy gentle sex with you. These are all things that he would never confess to anyone.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Micah is fairly experienced, however he isn't so experienced with actually caring about his partner. He isn't experiences with putting somebody else's pleasure before his own. But he knows what he is doing, he knows how to get a reaction from you and he learns what pushes your buttons pretty quickly.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Micah doesn't exactly have a favourite position, he just likes any position were he is dominant, he likes having you under him. Micah can be pretty rough so he can have you bent over a table or with your face down in a pillow. But it's not always like that. Micah can can be surprisingly gentle, this is normally when you have morning sex.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

I don't think Micah could be described as goofy in any circumstance. He isn't very humorous in the bedroom, he is more serious. He's not serious in the sense that he thinks it should be so intimate or romantic, he just doesn't really joke around unless he is trying to get you flustered.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Manscaping? Micah's never heard of it. He doesn't go out of his way to keep it too tidy down there. He probably doesn't even know that some men do it and if he did, he would probably have a few comments about it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

At the beginning of your relationship Micah isn't intimate or romantic at all, he just refuses to show any of that vulnerability. As the relationship grows and he grows to trust you more, he is more likely to show more intimacy. Micah shows intimacy in someways, sex isn't really one of those things. He has his moments but it's not exactly romantic with Micah. However, Micah would probably consider it intimate. There is noway that he would treat somebody else the way that he treats you, he is as intimate as he can be and only you will ever see that side of him.