They Find out that you want to Kill Yourself

WARNINGS: mentions of depression, mental illness, suicide, related topics.

I've tried not to go into too much detail because I know that it is different for everyone.

Arthur-

Arthur wants to understand. More than anything, he wants to understand. If he could understand, he could help, right? You just mean so much to him, he doesn't what you to have to go through this alone, if he can help in anyway he is determined to do so. You are his number one priority, one hundred percent. Nothing comes above or before you. He starts to stop doing silly little tasks for other members of the gang, they can do that, he has something more important. He has you and he doesn't ever plan on losing you. He loves you, so much, and he isn't going to let anything happen to you. He is going to be there for you in whatever way you need him to be, he is sure of that. He promised you and himself that. In all honestly he feels a little helpless, not knowing how to make anything better, but he does a better job than he thinks he does.

Dutch-

Dutch curses himself for not having any idea that this was happening, how could he have been so blind? But he knows that now is not the time to be focusing on what he had missed, it was time to focus on you and to try to understand everything that you were feeling. He can and will sit and listen for hours if that's what you need. Everyone notices that he is much more focused on you now. Everyone noticed that there was never a day that the gang was put above you, you were his number one priority more than ever. He wants you to feel loved, safe, happy, like life is worth living. He makes sure to show you more affection, even when he's having a bad day, you help each other through it all. He never, ever, wanted you to feel this way and if there was something he could do to fix it he would do it in a heart beat but that just wasn't possible and that killed him. Still, he would never give up on you, that would just never happen. I promised himself that he would be there for you.

Micah-

It would definitely take Micah by surprise, he wouldn't know what to do. When he tries to talk about it, he can be very blunt. It might be an advantage that he has but it could also be a limitation. In all honesty, Micah doesn't understand but he isn't going to pretend to understand either. He would like to understand so he will let you talk about it if that would help, wanting to know exactly what was going on with you. He becomes more protective over you, barely leaving you alone. He does really feel bad when you express that you need some space or some time alone but he is just so...afraid of something happening to you. It's going to take him awhile to learn how to best help you but he will figure it out and no matter how frustrated he might get, he will not give up on you. You do notice that he becomes a little affectionate and considerate towards you, you do appreciate that. Micah isn't too good at comforting but if you just need to cry and let some frustration out, he is right there for you.

Charles-

Maybe Charles doesn't really know what he can do to help but he will do anything to figure it out. There is no way he is just going to let you feel like this and not try to do anything. He understands that there is no easy fix, there was probably nothing he could do to make you feel much better but he could try and he could be there for you. If the camp ever became too much, if you just needed time to get away from things and work through something Charles would take you out of the camp and set up a nice little camp somewhere quiet and peaceful. He would be there but if you didn't want to talk, you didn't have to. If you wanted to talk or cry or anything, Charles would be there for you without hesitation.

Javier-

Javier just loves you so much, you mean everything to him, it honestly just breaks his heart. His first instinct is to attempt to comfort you, holding you against him and pressing kisses to the top of your head or temple. Of course, some comfort might be help but it's not going to make everything better. However, he will be right there beside you to help you through anything you might be going through. He gently asks you to talk to him, to talk to him when you are having those thoughts. He understands that it's probably hard for you to talk about but he walks you to be able to talk to him about that stuff, you feel comfortable and safe enough to be open about those things. He wants to be able to understand, to help you in anyway he can, but that means that he needs you to talk about it with him. Still, understands if you just can't. All he wants is for you to be okay. If you can't be okay right now, he just wants to be by your side.