The Van der Linde Gang: Modern Times Part 2

The Van der Linde Gang & Modern Female Reader
Arthur Morgan X Modern Female Reader

Summary: The Van der Linde gang end up in your time and it's your job to help them adjust to the present day.

The first part is just some more headcanons, the second part is more Arthur X Reader related

Word Count: 1800

Headcanons

Now that you had been living with the Van der Linde gang for a while, you had grown close to them. They didn't seem to be going back to 1899 anytime soon and you actually didn't want them too, you would miss them too much. Now that you have decided to keep these cowboys and cowgirls as your own weird family, you decided that you had to move somewhere more appropriate.

There were too many of you to stay in a normal sized house in a well populated area. The best thing to do was to move to a large farm house in the countryside. That way there would be enough room for you all and you could grow your own crops.

Since moving into the larger house, things became a little easier. There was more room for all of you, there was plenty of land around for each of you to have your space and take a breather.

Most people still had to share a bedroom since there simply weren't enough for everyone but nobody really minded. You were one of the lucky ones and got your own bedroom.

Kieran's face lit up when you suggested getting a couple of horses. Like a child asking for a puppy, Kieran promises that he will take care of them and that you wouldn't have to worry about anything. You give in and you get some horses. Kieran keeps his promise and cares for them.

If you don't already know how to ride a horse, they will teach you. Don't know how to shoot? They'll teach you. Charles will teach you how to use a bow and arrow if you don't know how. See! They can teach you things too! They aren't completely hopeless!

You went shopping with Javier one day and walked past a street performer, a man playing a guitar and singing. You both hung around to listen for a little while but when Javier noticed that people were giving him money, he knew that he had to get himself some of that. Come on, with his music, his good looks and his charm, he would make a pretty penny out there. He likes the attention he gets. Plus, he would like to be able to contribute to house in some way, even if it was just a little bit of extra cash.

Arthur still uses his journal a lot. He writes down instructions that you teach him. Some of the pages contain instructions on how to use the TV, the computer, the microwave, anything like that. You think it's kinda cute.

You have lost count of how many arguments you've come home to. Sometimes you just come home from work/school/whatever to utter chaos that you, of course have to fix.

This is you: