Kieran Duffy: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Kieran is so soft after sex. Kieran gets a little tired after sex and he craves some gentle affection. He will lay with his head on your chest while you hold him in your arms, pressing kisses to the top of his head and running your fingers through his hair. Whenever you kiss his head or whisper words of affection, he smiles against your skin which puts a smile on your own face.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Your hands. Kieran loves when you hold his hand and brush your thumb against his knuckles. He loves when you run your fingers through his hair. He loves your gentle caresses and touches, it just makes him melt. Whenever you cup his cheek in your hand, he nuzzles his face further into your palm and closes his eyes as a blissful smile grows on his face.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Kieran really doesn't mind where he finishes. Actually, the first time that he finished on you, he felt really guilty for it and apologised multiple times. He quickly relaxed once you reassured him that it was alright, smiling softly at him. Now, he doesn't worry about it so much. When ever you ask him or tell him to finish in a particular spot, he finishes almost instantly.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Kieran doesn't really have a dirty secret, he feels comfortable and safe enough with you to be completely honest with you. I would say that his dirty secret is from before you were both dating. He felt guilty for having less than innocent or platonic thoughts about you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Kieran isn't very experienced but he knows the basics of what he is doing. He wants to learn because he wants to please you so he will listen to directions and advice. He is a fast learner, so don't worry.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

You riding him. That's his favourite position without argument. He loves watching you in awe, being able to touch your soft skin. He loves when he can bury his face in the crook of your neck, feeling so close to you and having you fill his senses.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Kieran is pretty serious in the moment, he doesn't joke around too much. But during the early stages of your relationship, when he is a little more shy and nervous, using humour is a good way to ease any tension and help him relax.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Kieran would usually keep it all neat below the belt but after running with the O'Driscolls and being kidnapped by the van der Linde gang it wasn't something that he remembered to do, it wasn't something that seemed important. But don't worry, he does tend to it again once he gets the chance.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Kieran prefers sex when it's romantic and intimate. He loves feeling as close to you as possible, loving you and feeling loved by you. Seriously, when you are romantic and intimate with him, he just melts.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

This was something that he used to do regularly, even if he did feel some guilt about it, especially if he was thinking about you while doing so. Now that you are dating, it's an extremely rare occurrence.