Charles Smith: Don't Hold Back Part 2

Charles Smith X Female Reader

Summary: Charles keeps his promise.

WARNING: just NSFW/smut

Word Count: 1500

You were sitting at the campfire with a few members of the camp, Charles sitting beside you. Charles didn't join in with conversation much, being a man of few words, but he did listen and speak when spoken to. You were quite happy to stay in your own little bubble with him, joining in with the others when you felt like it.

Your gaze flickered up to Charles when his hand landed on your thigh, his thumb rubbing soft circles on the outside of your thigh. His face was illuminated by the fire, the flames reflecting in his eyes, and a soft smile on his face. You smiled as well as you lent into him, his hand sliding a little further up your thigh.

"Remember what you promised me?" you asked in a quiet voice, craning your neck so that you could speak into his ear. Not letting the others hear you. Charles glanced at you before returning his gaze to the fire, nodding as he gave your thigh a slight squeeze. "Wanna keep that promise?" you asked before innocently resting your head on his shoulder.

Charles gently patted the inside of your thigh as he kissed the top of your head before standing up. The rest of the gang were so lost in their drinks and conversation that they didn't even notice the two of you standing up and walking away.

You laced your fingers through Charles' as you disappeared among the trees. Soon you couldn't see the camp and the noises coming from the camp were barely a whisper to the pair of you.

Once Charles had decided that you were a far enough distance from the camp, he turned to you and pulled you towards him by your hand. He wrapped a strong arm around your waist as you collided with his chest.

"We're still rather close to the camp" Charles informed you as his nose brushed against yours.

"Anyone could come walking over here" you hummed as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "They probably won't...but they might" you thought idly before bringing your lips to his.

Charles instantly returned your kiss, it starting out relatively soft but he pulled away just before deepening the kiss.

"You're going to have to stay quiet then" he told you with a small smirk.

"Are you going to make is hard for me?" you asked, returning his smirk.

"I hope so" Charles hummed, making you smile before he captured your lips with his own.

This kiss was much more passionate, deeper, holding many more promises about what was to come. Charles' arm wrapped around you more securely, his other hand holding the back of your neck. You tangled your fingers in his hair, making sure you were as close to him as possible.

His hands dropped to the back of your thighs before he swiftly lifted you off of the ground. You instantly wrapped your legs around his waist. Charles pulled away from the kiss as he pressed your body up against a nearby tree, attaching his lips to your neck instead. He trailed kisses and nips across the sensitive skin.

"Here" you sighed, your eyes flustering shut as you titled your head back against the tree, giving him better access to your neck.

Charles hummed, pulling away from your neck and looking at you curiously. "What was that?" he asked, not completely sure what you were trying to say.

"Here" you repeated, cupping his face in your hands as you rested your forehead against his. "I want you to take me here, against the tree" you clarified, making Charles smile.