You Hit Them in Your Sleep

Arthur-

Arthur couldn't actually get to sleep and you were sleeping next to him. His eyes had just fluttered closed and he was just about to fall asleep when something hit him in the face. His eyes shot open but saw nothing, then looked down at you. That's when he realised that you had just hit him in your sleep. He just started at you with a look of surprise and confusion. He flinched a little when you moved again, worried that you were going to just punch him or something. Eventually he relaxed again, admittedly tensing a little whenever you moved.

When Arthur told you about it in the morning, your eyes went wide and you apologised. You both just kind of looked at each other before you both burst out laughing. You couldn't  help it, he was clearly alright and it was pretty funny. Thankfully you were both amused by it. You apologised again, genuinely sorry for hitting him even if you were asleep at the time. He forgave you instantly, assuring you that everything was fine. That night, just as you were about to fall asleep, he told you not to hit him again and you started laughing.

Dutch-

Dutch is so shocked, he just kind of stares at you for a while with an offended look on his face. The irritated look on your face faded into a peaceful expression. You hadn't even woke up but you had definitely woken Dutch up, it actually took him a moment to process what just happened. He's a little offended, even if you were completely unaware of what you did. He definitely needs to go get some emotional support from Hosea, Hosea tries his best not to laugh.

When Dutch tells you about it in the morning, you instantly apologised but also had to try not to laugh. Why is everybody laughing about this?! It's not funny! But you do feel genuinely bad and apologetic, and he obviously forgives you. Is a little tense when laying next to you that night, he doesn't want it to happen again.

Micah-

Micah sat straight up when he felt somebody hit him, pretty hard, in the face. He was instantly in attack mode and was confused when he saw nobody else in your tent. Then he glanced down at you and realised that you had done it in your sleep. What the actual fuck? You just punched him! He really isn't sure what to do. His first instinct is to hit the attacker back (obviously) but it was you...and you were sleeping...what was he supposed to do?

Micah wouldn't wait until the morning to tell you what you did, he would wake you up. He shook your shoulder, almost pushing you off of the cot. You woke up and asked him what the hell he was doing and he told you what you had done. You were confused at first but then burst out laughing, he wasn't as amused. But, come on, it was funny! You apologised but joked that he probably deserved it anyway. He just told you to go back to sleep and not to hit him this time. He threatened to tie your hands together if you did it again, making you laugh again. But he wasn't joking.

Charles-

Even though he was sleeping when you hit him, Charles almost caught your arm in his hand but you pulled it away just a little too fast. He sat up and looked down at you with a blank look on his face, while he processes what just happened. You just hit him, pretty hard, in the face while you were sleeping. He didn't even know where to begin. He would glance over you, making sure that you were alright. You didn't seem distressed so you probably weren't having a nightmare or anything. Charles would chuckle to himself, it's actually pretty amusing. Charles would settle back down, wrapping his arms around you to restrain you slightly, before falling back to sleep.

The next morning, once you were both awake, Charles would tell you what you did. You're eyes went wide, was he being serious? You apologised and asked if he was alright, he assured you that he was fine and that it was actually kind of funny. Once you knew that he could see the humour in the situation, you relaxed, the both of you chuckling about it. Still, you felt bad and would apologise a few more times. But he couldn't be upset with you, you were asleep. You had no idea it even happened.