Micah Bell: Control

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: you want to take control in the bedroom but Micah doesn't seem to think that you can. You're determined to prove him wrong.

WARNINGS: smut/NSFW

Word Count: 3400

Dating Micah wasn't always easy. He liked things a certain way and didn't really like change. One thing that you knew Micah hated was giving up control, feeling like he wasn't the one in charge frustrated him and you knew it.

It was quiet in the camp since it was getting pretty late now but you and Micah were in an even more quiet part of the camp. Micah sat at the table furthest from the rest of the camp, making it a little more private since you were with him.

You were sitting sideways on his lap, your arms around his neck as he had one arm around your waist and his other hand resting on your thigh.

"So...I was thinking" you hummed as Micah pressed a kiss to your jaw.

"What'cha thinking about?" Micah asked quietly, smirking against your jaw before trailing nips and kisses down your neck.

"Maybe...this time, I dunno, I can take control" you suggested, a light blush appearing on your cheeks.

"Take control?" Micah asked, raising an eyebrow at you. He had pulled away from you completely, now looking at you with a surprised and amused look on his face.

"Yeah. Y'know what I mean" you rolled your eyes.

"You mean that you want to be dominant?" he asked with an amused smirk, his hand squeezing your hip before running up your waist.

"Yeah" you nodded, wondering if he would ever consider it.

"No way" Micah just laughed, shaking his head at the mere idea of it.

"Why not?" you asked, a small frown appearing on your face. Once again, all Micah could do was laugh at the cute little pout on your face. How on Earth could you dominate anyone with that blush on your face and the little pout on your lips.

"Two reasons, darlin'. The first reason is that I don't do submissive, it ain't in my nature" Micah told you, which was what you expected.

"What's the second reason?" you asked, tilting your head to the side slightly.

"You couldn't dominate me anyway" he told you with another laugh.

"Sure I could" you huffed, rolling your eyes at him again.

"Nah, you couldn't, look at yourself. You're already blushing and you don't seem to have much control here at all. Besides, physically, you just couldn't overpower me anyway" Micah explained, smirking as he tugged you a little closer, as if he was proving his point.

"Sometimes you make sex sound real creepy, do you know that?" you asked with a small scoff. If there was one thing that you knew for sure it was that Micah was a creep, no matter how much you loved him. It was just in his nature.

"Eh, I do my best" Micah joked before leaning into you and pressing another kiss to your jaw. "Anyway, you're the one who wants to dominate me, sweetheart" he reminded you. It wasn't like he was the one suggesting something like that.

"Whatever" you rolled you eyes, your blush returning.

Micah chuckled to himself, leaning forward and kissing you, kissing the pout right off of your face. You kissed him back without hesitation but that just proved his point about him being in control and you not being able to be dominant, but you were going to prove him wrong.