Micah Bell: Insecure

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: Micah confronts you about your strange behaviour and you confess your insecurities. He just can't have you believing that about yourself.

WARNINGS: Smut/NSFW. Micah introduces the reader to dirty talk. (This is my first attempt at writing anything like dirty talk so...enjoy XD)

Word Count: 2700

You had been dating Micah for a short time now. You knew that some people would question why you were even with him in the first place but you didn't mind too much, there was just something about him that drew you towards him.

The two of you had just started to get closer over the last few months, you becoming his only real friend in the camp, his confidant if nothing else. Eventually you confessed your feelings to him, admittedly you did have a lot to drink that evening but you meant every word, you just hadn't meant to say them.

After that part of you thought that he might start avoiding you, assuming that he wasn't interested in you, but you had been wrong. The two of you only grew closer and it became very clear to the other members of the camp that you were Micah's girl.

You were sitting on Micah's lap at the campfire, everyone else has already turned in for the night so it was just the two of you. You weren't too surprised when Micah started kissing along your neck.

You wanted to melt into his touch but you didn't, you couldn't. Your eyelids fluttered shut as you allowed yourself to indulge in the feeling for only a moment but as Micah's hand slid up your thigh, you were snapped back into reality. Clearing your throat, you pulled away from his hold and stood up.

"I, uh, I'm going to turn in for the night. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" you smiled nervously, smoothing out your clothes.

"Uh, sure" Micah nodded, squinting suspiciously at you. You lent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking away and disappearing into your tent.

Micah frowned to himself, now sitting alone at the campfire. This wasn't the first time you had run away from him when things got any further than a few kisses. He just didn't understand why you did it. You had been the one who confessed your feelings first, so surely you did truly like him, right? If you would just tell him what was wrong, maybe he could understand.

You groaned to yourself as you fell down on your cot, covering your face with your hands. You felt so ridiculous.

You wanted Micah, you really did. This whole things was killing you. You wanted him but whenever you were presented with the chance to have him, you turned him down. No matter how much you wanted what he was offering, something always made you stop. The truth was simple, you didn't think he would like what he saw if you went any further.

-----

Micah was confused by your behaviour, even worried about you. It had been a few days since that evening around the campfire and it wasn't the last time you practically ran away from him. He wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable but he wanted an explanation, he needed you to talk to him. Otherwise he didn't know what to think.

It was another quiet night in the camp, you and Micah were sitting at the furthest table and drinking together.

"Alright, I have a question" Micah hummed, sipping from his glass.

"Okay" you nodded, smiling at him.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, looking at you with a blank expression but you could see the concern behind his eyes.