Lenny Summers: Forbidden Love Part 2

Lenny Summers X Female Reader (Agent Milton's Daughter)

Summary: you go to meet the gang, managing to keep who your father is a secret.

Word Count: 2900

You rode up to the camp on Lenny's horse, your arms wrapped around his waist. You could hear music coming from the camp, you assumed from a gramophone. You couldn't deny that it created a lighthearted atmosphere.

The horse came to a halt, letting Lenny dismount and hitch the horse to a post. Lenny offered you a kind smile as he reached up, helping you down from the horse.

"Are you nervous?" Lenny asked as your feet touched the ground and he stepped away from you.

"A little bit" you confessed with a small sigh, straightening out your clothes.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. They are going to love you" he assured you, taking your hands in his.

"Are you sure?" you asked. You knew that they couldn't know that you were the daughter of Agent Milton but you were still nervous.

"Of course, why wouldn't they love you?" Lenny asked and you had to admit that his smile was comforting.

"Fine, I'm trusting you here" you returned his smile. Lenny let go of one of your hands, keeping your other hand in his before walking you into the camp.

Lenny couldn't help but smile to himself just a little. When he had told Dutch about having a girlfriend, he insisted that he bring you to the camp to meet everyone. So, he did. When Lenny left the camp earlier to pick you up, the camp was quiet and was as it usually was. However, when he returned with you now, music was playing, people were drinking and talking, like it was a little party just to meet you. Lenny thought it was nice that they were trying so hard.

The two of you walked into the camp, walking over to one of the larger tents. You weren't sure how to feel when you saw the man, you recognised as Dutch Van der Linde, approaching you both. He had a welcoming smile on his face, he seemed like somebody you could trust but it was also obvious that he was the man in charge.

"Lenny, there you are. This must be Y/n" Dutch smiled, his attention turning from Lenny to you. "Lenny has kept you a secret for so long, it's nice to finally meet you" he welcomed you, holding out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Mr Van der Linde" you greeted him politely, shaking his hand.

"Ah, so Lenny has already told you a bit about us then?" Dutch asked, chuckling slightly as he released your hand. You weren't naive, you were pretty sure that Dutch was dialling up the charm to make a good first impression. You knew that you couldn't get an accurate idea of what he was truly like until you met him a few more times.

"He has" you nodded with a smile.

"Fantastic. And, please, just call me Dutch" the man insisted.

After welcoming you to the camp, Dutch told you to make yourself at home and to enjoy yourself. You thanked him and Lenny lead you away, telling you that he wanted to introduce you to some people.

-----

As you were walking through the camp, you happened to pass by Arthur and Charles. They instantly greeted you with a smile, both of them glad that Lenny had decided to bring you around for a visit. You were actually a little glad to see them again as well, they seemed like good men.

"Y/n, it's good to see you again" Charles greeted you with a smile, standing from his seat.

"We're glad that you decided to visit" Arthur smiled, standing from his seat as well.