Sean MacGuire: Accent

Sean MacGuire X Female Reader

Summary: You have never been able to act normal around Sean MacGuire, as soon as he talked your confidence went out of the metaphorical window. When one of your trusted friends tell him the reason for you strange behaviour, he plans on making the most of it.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut

Word Count: 4900

Sean could easily remember the first time that he met you, it was when you first joined the gang. You had arrived at the camp with Dutch, you were clearly a new recruit. You had a care free smile on your face and a spring in your step as Dutch showed you around. You had captured Sean's interest almost immediately, he could happily admit that.

Dutch had introduced you to a few members of the gang by now and you had always introduced yourself with a smile, offering them a firm handshake. You didn't hesitate with anyone or show any sort of nervousness, you were clearly a confident and self assured person. and Sean liked that.

Sean finally decided that he wanted to be the next person that Dutch introduced you to, so he walked over to you with a confident and welcoming smile on his face.

"Ah Sean, come and meet our newest member" Dutch smiled, encouraging Sean to come and meet you. Dutch clearly already liked you, he must have seen something in you.

"Hey, I'm Y/n" you smiled and held your hand out, just like you had done with everyone else.

"Sean MacGuire, at your service" Sean beamed as he shook your hand. A little too enthusiastically? Maybe, but he didn't care.

Sean instantly noticed the change in you, it was definitely subtle but it was there. Your handshake wasn't as firm and confident as it was with the other members of the gang and your cheeks had turned a light shade of pink. Dutch didn't seem to notice the difference but Sean did.

However, before Sean could question it further, Dutch had already ushered you away. Sean stood where you both left him, confused and curious, but this wouldn't end his interest in you. Not at all.

-----

That was all a while ago now. You had been a member of the gang for a while, everyone accepting you into the strange makeshift family. You were happy here, you had truly made a home here.

You rode into the camp with Arthur, dismounting and hitching your horses. You smiled at Kieran as he walked over to check on your horses, before walking further into the camp with Arthur.

"You did good out there today" Arthur complimented you on a job well done.

"Thanks, but I always do good" you joked, making him chuckle a little bit.

"I think you just got lucky" he shook his head, playing along with you.

"Lucky? Well, in that case, I always get lucky" you told him confidently, making Arthur laugh.

Sean noticed you as soon as you got back to the camp and started walking over to you and Arthur. He had caught some of your conversation and it had made him smile. You had this charming confidence that came across as playful and never arrogant. You were confident in your abilities, as you should be, but accepted when you hadn't performed perfectly, you were able to accept your mistakes. That was one of the things that made you so likeable.

"Hey, you ain't the only lucky one. Ever hear about the luck of the Irish?" Sean asked with an upbeat smile, throwing his arm around your shoulders.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I've heard of that" you nodded, your thoughts suddenly becoming disorientated. You hadn't even noticed him approaching you both.

Arthur furrowed his brow at you, noticing your quick change in demeanour, like somebody had just flipped a switch. Sean frowned at your sudden change, it was like your personality was completely different whenever he was around.