Lenny & Sean & Kieran: Night Out

Lenny Summers & Female Reader
Sean MacGuire & Female Reader
Kieran Duffy & Female Reader

Summary: you go out drinking for the night.

This wasn't requested, it's just a thought I had and thought I would write down.

Word Count: 1400

You straightened your jacket and placed your handgun in your holster. "Y/n, you ready?" Lenny's voice made you turn around to see him walking over to you.

"Yeah" you smiled, meeting him half way. Neither of you got a chance to talk further before Sean practically skipped over.

"Hey! Y'guys ready to go?" Sean asked with a bright, excited smile.

"Yeah, yeah, we're coming" Lenny chuckled, shaking his head at the other man.

The three of you walked over to the horses, where you saw Kieran grooming one of them. "Kieran! You coming?" you called over to him, smiling when he looked over at you all.

"Oh uh, y-yeah, one second" Kieran nodded before hurrying to grab his things. He hadn't thought that the three of you were serious about him going with you but he was very happy to find out that you had truly meant it.

The four of you mounted your horses and rode into town. It was long before you were hitching your horses and walking into the saloon, heading straight to the bar to order your first round of drinks.

"T-Thanks" Kieran smiled slightly as Lenny slid a beer towards him, the four of you sitting down at the bar.

"Welcome" Lenny flashed him a smile before grabbing his own bottle and drinking from it.

"Hey, relax. We invited you out because we like you, just have a drink and enjoy yourself" you patted Kieran's shoulder reassuringly, earning a bright smile from Kieran. He was feeling pretty optimistic about tonight.

-----

The four of you were already a few drinks in, laughing and talking between yourselves. Two other saloon-goers had already moved away from you all, one of them rolling their eyes and the other mumbling something about being too loud. The bartender didn't seem to mind much, so none of you cared. 

You and Lenny laughed at Sean's godawful impression of Dutch, his arms spread as he rambled about faith and Tahiti. He accent was horrendous. You looked back over your shoulder, your laughing coming to an end when you saw that Kieran wasn't in his seat. 

"Hey...where's Kieran?" you asked as you turned back to the other two men. The three of you glanced around the saloon but none of you saw him anywhere. 

The three of you ended up shouting Kieran's name in the hopes to find him, earning a few annoyed looks from other patrons but none of you cared about that.

"W-What? I'm here" Kieran asked with a concerned expression, hurrying over to you all. Had he done something wrong?

"Where were you?" Lenny asked as Kieran stood in front of the three of you.

"I was just using the bathroom" Kieran explained, looking between you all.

"You're too scrawny to be going off by yourself" Sean chuckled, punching his shoulder playfully.

"And you're not?" Kieran asked before he had time to think. You and Lenny laughed while Kieran just paused, his eyes widening. Would Sean be mad at him?

Putting Kieran's worries to rest, Sean laughed. He laughed as he stood from his seat, throwing his arm around Kieran's shoulders. 

"Y'know what, O'Driscoll. You ain't that bad" Sean smiled, pulling the other man closer to his side.