Micah Bell: Don't Hold Back

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: You finally confront Micah about his strange behaviour and he makes a surprising confession.

WARNINGS: this is just NSFW/Smut but with emotions

(A/N at the end)

Word Count: 2000

You and Micah had just finished getting a score and had headed to the saloon to celebrate a job well done. Micah paid for your drinks as you both sat down at the bar, his hand instinctively resting on your thigh. You had only finished your first drinks when you both decided to rent a room for the night instead of returning to the camp. It was always the best way to end a job.

Micah paid for the room and took the key before taking your hand in his and pulling you up the stairs, down the hall to the room. He unlocked the door and let you step inside. As soon as the door closed behind you, Micah wrapped one arm around your waist and cupped your jaw in his other hand.

You were pulled flush against his body, your arms wrapping around his neck, as his lips met yours in a passionate kiss. The pair of you quickly found a familiar rhythm, holding each other close.

You had been with Micah for a short while now and it hadn't been what you expected. He was just surprisingly gentle with you, even in the bedroom. He used to run his mouth so much that you had just expected him to be...rougher. At first you just thought that he was all bark no bite, he talked a big game but wasn't actually that rough when it came to sex. It wasn't a problem, you were with him because you liked him no matter his style preference in the bedroom, but it had surprised and confused you.

It wasn't until your second time sleeping with him that you thought something else was going on. Micah seemed so tense, you could feel it when you ran your hand over his back, and that made you curious. It didn't take long for you to realise that he was holding himself back, you just didn't know why.

You were brought out of your thoughts when Micah's calloused hand slipped under your shirt, running up your bare waist. Micah brought his hands away from your face and waist, moving to the buttons of your shirt, as he stepped forward. You stepped backwards, feeling your back press against the door.

Micah's fingers worked up your shirt, undoing the buttons as they went. You slid your hands over his shoulders and down his chest, undoing the buttons from top to button. Your fingers brushed his skin as you worked on opening his shirt.

You finished with each other's shirts almost simultaneously. You slid your hands under his shirt and over his shoulders, pushing the shirt down his arms until the material feel to the floor. Micah pulled away from the kiss to remove your shirt, tossing to the side. His hands ran up your waist, pulling you forward to meet his lips again.

"Bed" you hummed into the kiss as you buried your fingers in his hair. Happy to oblige, Micah lifted you off of your feet. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he walked over to the bed, gently lowering you down onto the mattress.

Leaving you with another kiss, Micah pulled away. He wasn't usually one to waste time and all he could focus on right now was getting you undressed. You lifted yourself up onto your elbows as you watched him tug of your boots, dropping them to the floor. Next to go was your pants and underwear in one go, lifting your hips to help him out.

Now that you were bare in front of him, he was satisfied. Micah kicked off his boots and slid his hands up your thighs, over your hips, to your waist, before leaning down for another deep kiss.

Your hands went straight for his belt, playfully tugging his hips closer to yours as you unbuckled it. You undid his pants as well before pushing them over his hips. Micah pulled away from you again, standing to remove his pants.