Josiah Trelawny: First Time

Josiah Trelawny X Female Reader

Summary: you have your first time with Josiah.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut

Word Count: 3000

Your head perked up almost instantly when you heard a horse approaching the camp, you already knew who it was and it filled you with a warm feeling. A smile spread out over your face when you saw Josiah riding in on Gwydion, a charming but natural grin already on his face.

As Josiah dismounted and hitched his horse, you stood from your seat and walked over to him without a second of hesitation. "Josiah" you smiled, quickly getting his attention.

"Ah, my Dear, I have missed you" Josiah returned your smile as he approached you, placing his hands on your waist and gently pulling you closer to him.

"I missed you too, you were gone for too long" you told him, meaning every word, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You truly had missed him, even more than you thought you would.

"I know, I'm sorry. It took longer than I expected. You should come with me next time" he suggested, using one hand to brush your hair out of your face.

"I think I will" you nodded, unable to stop yourself from smiling or from melting into his embrace.

"Wonderful" Josiah flashed a smile before leaning down and pressing his lips to yours, inciting you into a lingering kiss. "Oh, I got you something" he announced as he pulled away from the kiss, like he had only just remembered your gift.

"You didn't need to do that" you reminded him as he pulled away from you. Josiah had a habit of buying you gifts from his travels, it was very flattering and sweet but you always reassured him that he didn't need to buy you these things. You didn't want him to think that he had to buy your forgiveness for him going away on his business trips.

"I know but I wanted too" Josiah assured you as he searched through Gwydion's saddle bag before pulling out a long thin box. "Here you go, my love" he smiled as he turned back to you, holding the box towards you to take.

"Thank you" you took the box from him, knowing that their was no point of arguing with him about accepting the gift. You opened the thin box to reveal a beautiful gold necklace, a simple chain with a intricately carved locket. It was nothing very flashy but you imagined that it cost Josiah a pretty penny. "It's beautiful" you smiled, still admiring the piece of jewellery.

"Not as beautiful as you" Josiah complimented, making you look up from the necklace with a light blush dusted across your cheeks.

"Such a sweet talker" you shook your head, making Josiah chuckle as he took the necklace from you.

You followed the silent instructed and turned around, moving your hair out of the way to let him put the item on you. His hands fell to your shoulders once he fastened the clasp, letting you know that he was finished.

You let your hair go before turning back to him, a smile still on your face. Josiah returned your smile as he held his arm out for you, letting you take his arm happily before the two of you walked further into the camp together.

That night there was something in the air, something that you couldn't quiet put your finger on, something new.

As you sat around the campfire, you couldn't help but admire the way that Josiah looked. He was always so well dressed and groomed but you were more focused on how the fire illuminated his face and made his eyes shine even more than they usually did, he looked so handsome in this light.

You completely melted into his side when he wrapped an arm around you, holding you against him in a way that made you feel loved and safe, like nothing could touch you when you were in his arms.